All reviews mile radius logan express large mall natick area front desk staff shuttle bus mass pike business trip new england violet lobby boston wedding conference rt college starbucks
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Honestly, the most remarkable feature of this establishment are the staff. They were all so friendly and helpful. Even before I arrived, they were more than happy to assist me with how to navigate the rail system to get to the station closet to the hotel.
The room was quite comfortable and very quiet. I really appreciated that the hotel requests silence beyond elevator areas on the floors. It is not easy to stay at this hotel without a car and not knowing the area, I chose to eat at the hotel most days. Room service offered a wide variety of food that was all spectacular, but not many options for someone travelling solo. I think the value was good for the area, and would definitely stay again when visiting Boston suburbs.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

As one Jersey Girl to another, thank you! We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a highly convenient location. Its surrounding area is crowded with very good restaurants and a great Mall. The hotel gives you value for money. Reasonably priced and very comfortable rooms. The staff is helpful and nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JoseOviedo56

Thanks for mentioning my great staff!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

After a long-haul flight we decided to stay close to the city before starting our drive to Niagara. This hotel was a great choice, just a 30 minute straight forward drive, easy to find and plenty of parking. The hotel itself is lovely, very modern, great rooms, comfort beds and great service. The bar and breakfast staff were very polite and helpful too. The hotel is across the road from a big shopping mall with plenty of food and drink choices.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank APinkLady

Thanks very much! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

About 25 minutes from Boston, for my wife and I it was perfect for us to move around, drive to Boston and enjoy delicious food at Hannover Street, and come back in a relaxing mode for quiet rest. The hotel is in quiet location, room was clean and served it purpose, good night sleep.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thanks for staying with us, I hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

I don't mind pets staying in hotels. I do mind finding clumps of dog hair under the furniture that was making me sneeze all the time. Everything else about my stay was perfect. The front desk staff was excellent. The exercise room was great, my room was great, except for the dog hair. I originally thought that being Spring, something outdoors was making my eyes water, so I was doing what I could to keep my room shut off from outside. But, then as I was looking for something, I found a dog toy and clumps of dog hair under the entertainment unit. As a cat owner myself, I think it's wonderful that they allow folks to travel with their pets, but if they do that, they need to make extra sure they clean under all the furniture, or they need to have separate rooms for pet owners and non pet owners.

Again though, that was the only negative about my stay there. Everything else was wonderful. I enjoyed the restaurant, I enjoyed the exercise room, I loved the area and that I could walk to so many things. They even have a shuttle bus that travels the area during the day so folks can take advantage of the nearby shopping and restaurants. If you don't have pet fur allergies, or, can remember to tell them when you book your room that you need to be away from pet hair, I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2018
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thank you so much for the positive comments in lieu of the left behind toy and pet hair. That should definitely not happen and I am truly sorry. I will certainly chase down who cleaned the room and address accordingly. Thanks for letting me know.