Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
$132
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$109
Courtyard
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$79
Hotwire.com
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Monticello Motel(Framingham)
$146
$136
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$152
All reviewsthe vervemile radiuslogan expresslarge malllava lampsexecutive floornatick areafront desk staffshuttle busmass pikeshuttle servicebusiness tripvery nice hotelnew englandvioletlobbyboston
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a family event and was pleasantly surprised by a very nice redesign of the rooms and the common spaces.
Took the T into Boston, was an easy (though 25 minute) ride. Overall, if you need to be in Natick Mass, stay here. Called the Verve Crown Plaza.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank KGZWestchester
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear KGZWestchester,

We are so happy to hear that enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our renovations and also for taking the time to share this with other travelers.

We hope to host you again next time you are in Natick!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Wow! Where do I begin? I booked a one night stay during Valentine's day weekend for myself and my husband of 10 years as a surprise night away from the kids. Unfortunately, I booked it through Expedia and there was a huge snow storm that weekend keeping us homebound with the kids. After going back and forth with Expedia to switch to the following weekend to the 22nd, I had no success. I called the hotel and spoke with Felix....What an amazing customer service experience! Felix stayed on the phone with me for almost 45 minutes while Expedia, which was on three way sorted out their issue. I never expected for Expedia to have such difficulty providing the service I needed. I was even more surprised that Felix, from the Crowne Plaza kept his professional demeanor the whole time and patiently sorted out dates with me to make sure that our night out could actually happen.
As a mom of three, I can't tell you how nice it is when you can actually take one evening for yourself. I was so impressed with Felix's customer service that I never forgot his name. The Crowne is close to home for us so easily accessible if we needed to get back home. We had never been there before. The decor right from the entrance is beautiful and very chic. It could easily be a New York lounge type space.
When we came in we were very kindly greeted by the desk duo Markus and Paulina. I hoped I spelled that correctly ;)
These two employees were so helpful. They firstly were able to answer every single question we had. The told us about everything we could do in the hotel first. After asking if we could have a room to a corner of a hall (to avoid being a semi noisy room-heehee), we were upgraded to one of the business class corner rooms. It was a beautiful room with a nice view that overlooked all of the lights at the mall. I loved the city like scene.
Markus and paulina told us about the Pantry which had a wine tasting that was going for a few hours, we enjoyed a mussel appetizer that was incredibly tasty. We then asked them about the bar "Violet Thorn", also a very chik look. The Dj was there later that night pumping great beats. The bartender Leanne was so sweet and polite. She delivered excellent service and payed us quite a bit of attention. She made us a mean 007. It was sooooo good.
After multiple trips to our new friends at the service desk, we found out that the hotel offers a shuttle that would take us anywhere within two miles. We crossed over to the mall and ate at PF Changs. Afterwards the van picked us up. There was no wait, our driver showed up in under 10 minutes!
Our room was beautiful. When I first booked the room, I didn't think the description really detailed much of a difference between a room and a buisiness class room. While I never got to see the room I rented, I knew immediately that we would be back much more often and it would be to the executive room.
We had an amazing time but the service there was everything!!!! It made our stay much more pleasurable. We had a great time laughing with the staff and got to spend the much needed time alone in a great ambiance.
We plan to make our trips there frequently, Hands down the best time to go is during the weekend. While the hotel itself is quieter, it did not deter the staff from proving the best sevice around!!!!
We would definitely reccomend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay. We are looking forward to making this a home away from home :)

Room Tip: Executive rooms are incredible.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Amy A,

We are thankful for your glowing feedback and honored to serve guests like you! Your wonderful comments have been shared with Felix, Markus and Paulina and I'm so happy to hear they were able to make your experience a memorable one. Thank you for sharing your comments on our guest rooms, restaurant, and customer service with other travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next get-a-way!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We found the crown Plaza Natick ( The Verve) last year and have stayed here several times since then, when visiting family in Boston. It is very conveniently located near the Mass Pike so getting into town takes about 20 minutes, depending on traffic. The property is immaculately kept, and the staff has always been very gracious to us.The rooms are very modern We enjoy the convenience of having a quick breakfast at The Pantry and staff there has been accommodating to wishes for egg whites, rather than the scrambled eggs that are offered on the breakfast buffet. The last time we were there, "The Smitherings" were playing in the lobby so it was packed and pretty noisy. We arrived to the hotel at about 9:30 and went to our room to relax. Fortunately, we could not hear any of the music from downstairs in our room. Someone had adjusted the button on the back of our tv , unbeknown to us and the tv would not work properly. We called down to the reception desk, and we were asked if we wanted to change rooms. As we did not, since we were already settled, someone came up immediately and remedied the situation. We had previously enjoyed drinks at The Violet Thorn, on other occasions, but it did not work this time. The rooms are spacious and modern and wifi is provided at no additional cost. The property has a funky, kitschy vibe that we appreciate.Front desk staff are very helpful and courteous. We look forward to returning when we are visiting family again. Thanks ,Crown Plaza Natick- The Verve !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear 1diva,

We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay and delightful interaction with our staff! I'm so glad we were able to remedy the situation. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with others. We hope to welcome you back upon your next visit!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I returned to this hotel for the first time after several years. The hotel has been renovated and has a great new look. The staff were very helpful and although we were there for only one night we are sure to return the next time we are in the Boston area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cthusky322,

Thank you so much for trying us out again! We really enjoyed having you and your wife stay at the hotel and are glad you had a delightful experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I would like to say thank you to Melaine she was amazing. She helped me in my travels get to the hotel since I was lost. She was calm in a crazy point of my travels. Thank you for getting me their. You are lucky to have amazing associate to represent your Hotel.

Jill Weber

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jill W,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments! I really enjoyed helping you find us and having the chance to meet you! We hope to welcome you back soon!