“Great Spot for Area Ice Cream”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Natick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Values-led, Vermont-based ice cream company with locally owned and operated Scoop Shops, known for its euphoric flavors and commitment to using high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients.
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Always seems like I'm gong back to the past when I am in this place. Anyway, excellent Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Good spot for high end ice cream, friendly service.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Son's been asking to stop here on a more regular basis than in the past. He loves the mint ice cream with cookies.. easy parking is a plus. Friendly service staff.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2015

Easy parking and convenient to the movies on Route 9... Jordan's Imax and the AMC complex in Natick. All the great Ben & Jerry's flavors and I think a couple that they don't sell in the market. Son loves the one with mint and cookies. A little pricey.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

I visited this with my family and they like it in Natick. I believe it is great time to test it. Also many people like it.....

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 17, 2015

This place has really grown on me. I now like it much better and find myself stopping with my family more often. Good service, excellent Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Good parking. Keep up the great service.

Date of visit: July 2015