“Lovely cafe and food is so well executed you forget where you are!”
Review of Cafe Bistro

Cafe Bistro
Ranked #7 of 151 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Take a seat at the counter of our bustling exhibition kitchen and enjoy a front-row view of your meal being prepared. From crisp salads and flavorful sandwiches to handmade pizzas and delectable entrees, you'll feel like you've landed in foodie heaven.
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Very pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed the grilled veggie and cheese foccaccia sandwich with a lovely salad and a side of thin cut fries. You just can't go wrong with a gooey made to order sandwich - open faced, thus fork and knife required! I eyeballed other items on the menu, like their home made falafel... which means I just have to go back! Clean and bright, open kitchen. Order and pay at the counter. The strawberry shortcake, however was dry, very dry. The macerated strawberries and fresh whipped cream were fine, but I was left wanting when it came to the bisquit. Service is lovely and food is fresh and good, reasonably price considering its Nordstrom. Its NOT a fast food. Food comes out "fast" but it is well crafted and prepared. A nice place for a special lunch without torturing your wallet!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

If you are looking to take a break while at the mall then head to the Bistro. It removes you from the hustle of the mall, and the food is above standard mall fare.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

After a long day shopping, it's very good to have a delicious food and rest for awhile. This is a place that you want , with a good variety of salad and delicious foods, friendly staffs, good ambiance,good service. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I had heard so much hype about this restaurant but was disappointed when I went. The food was quite good I thought (steak frites, coffee). The select and pay and then bring your food to your seat set-up was a real turn off though. Most people expect to be seated and waited on, especially at Nordstrom's, so I can't figure out why they chose this format. The wait staff that is available, though, seem like young high school kids, though. My sense is that they are missing good management oversight. They should have a great clientele given their location, but I will think twice before going there again. Too bad.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed November 7, 2016

I met a friend for lunch and was very surprised at how busy it was. We got a sandwich and salad and split them. It is a little awkward as you stand in line to order and pay and then a waitress serves you what you ordered. We did have a great waitress, very sweet.

1  Thank bette227