“Great food and a great value.”
Review of Cafe Bistro

Cafe Bistro
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Dedham, MA
“Great food and a great value.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I eat at the Nordstrom Bistro all of the time and have never had a bad meal. I really like the Chicken With Angel Hair Pasta.

Visited July 2012

Newton, Massachusetts
“A good quick(ish) meal”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Sandwiches are very good. So is the kids' pizza (generously-sized, really could be shared by two children).

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“If your in the Natick mall and want a good food break”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This place is great, good food, great service, quick and new menu items often.

Visited September 2011
Norwell, Massachusetts
“Terrific!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Love your cafe! I go there a lot! Keep up the good work!

Visited October 2011
bos
“PROS - Must have Bisque - Cons "Are you leaving a tip"”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Small but elegant place to eat. Canteen style pay first routine. Staff very friendly. Find your own table and then wait staff will come over and bring your drinks, water etc. Our bisque was out of this world, I decided to try it because of the previous reviews. Its true, its the best I have tasted. The fries were plenty and the sandwiches, fresh and very filling. The atmosphere is good and I am glad its not a larger busier setting. Prices are high but for one off lunch its fine. The only downside is the waitress ASKED if we were going to leave a TIP - I found that very off putting and not at all professional. A tip is something a customer chooses to leave and therefore should not be asked bluntly if we are adding it to our card payment. If I were paying for the meal I would not have left a tip because of her audacity. That was the only downside, but the restaurant cannot be faulted because I have noticed that wait staff seem to be asking for tips at other restaurants also. Must be a 2011 craze ! Maybe the managers could train the staff to be more professional and not to ask the customers if they are leaving tips.

• Visited August 2011