WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sturbridge, MA
“Great stop for a great sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great roast beef sandwich. Good value and spacious seating and service. Lots of small kids who are mesmerized by tropical fish tank.

Visited February 2012

Boston
“Dreadful food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

I have no idea why Kelly's enjoys a good reputation -- the food can best be described as dull and flavorless, the atmosphere one rung above McDonalds, and the service hit-of-miss.

The place is on a very busy commercial strip -- there's plenty of other, better choices.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
massachusetts
“A 2 hour ride, but I'd do it again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

I was dragged straight across Massachusetts by a friend who used to live in Framingham and was pining for what he said was the best roast beef he ever had. He gave me the whole history of the place on the way over (we went to the Natick location) and how if we had more time we'd go to their original spot on the harbor. This place was huge, spotless and very well organized. You place your order, find a seat, and your meal is delivered to you. My friend had, of course, the roast beef, which was piled high on a roll. He said it was as good as it's ever been. I wanted fried clams, and in a state known for fried clams, these were right up there. Alas, so many menu choices, so little time. We'll be back.
Prices are reasonable, bring the kids, bring your appetite. Also, bring a GPS...it's not that easy to find.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Something for everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

My cousins were in town and they had their children with them, so we decided to go to Kelly's. The kids got the Chicken Fingers and an order of Onion Rings, which they loved. My cousins got the Clam Plate and the Shrimp Plate, both of them could not believe how quantity of food on the plate. I got a lobster roll and clam chowder. We all had frappes, and they still make them by hand. Everyone had a good meal. If you are dining with children, this is the place to go.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Johno1972
Boston, MA
“There are other better food places in Natick”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

Our companion had wanted to go here for the food and since we've never been before we decided to give it a try.

I'd looked at the menu for a long time and didn't find anything appealing to me. Finally decided on the whole belly clams and shrimp plate. DH had the scallop and fish plate. Our companion had the fish plate.

I'm always hesitant to get a fish plate without knowing what fish is being used so I'd asked and they use pollack as their fish of choice. I don't like pollack and it makes me think of fishsticks and won't eat pollack if there are other choices to choose from so I took a pass on it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles