“Cinnamon sugar pretzel bites are great”
Review of Auntie Anne's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Natick
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Great place to get a quick snack - my favorite being the cinnamon sugar bites - piping hot. Great for sharing too

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I cannot avoid Auntie Anns when I see one at a mall. I avoid the ones with sugar but I can't resist the buttered ones. A delicious addiction--I eat only one.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I always try to stop at an Auntie Anne's when I see one. I love the cinnamon and sugar pretzels the best. The plain pretzels are good as well and you can get them with toppings.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

They give out free samples and then you are hooked! I've had their basic pretzel which was great. After a taste, we had their cheddar cheese stuffed pretzel bites--OMG are they great! The only down fall is that they are high in calories.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

it is a nice mall snack while you shop walk meet up treat kids love them plus for Christmas shopping you will be in mall for a while..

Been to Auntie Anne's? Share your experiences!