Review Highlights
Bedding

Reviewed April 13, 2017
Lise L
via mobile
Everything you wanted and more!

Reviewed April 4, 2017
catsch1
Natick, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews furniture store imax sleep choices lab shopping
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I bought a sleeper sofa that broke after 9 days.I called Jordan's& they blamed the broken bed on me.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Got Screwed! Bought a convertible couch with an air filled mattress. Used it 5 times in the first year. Very comfy and then the remote crapped out leaving the bed stuck in it's inflated form with no emergency release. It was a manufacturer's defective switch in the controller. Called Jordan's and sent 5 pictures of part as requested and was then told of course it was not covered. A few weeks later they said they could get a replacement for just $150 (Ouchhhh). After paying for the couch, another $150 was outrageous. Took remote apart, searched EBAY and bought twenty new switches for $3 from China with free shipping. Used my soldering gun and it was back in order.
Thanks for the non-excellent customer service.

1  Thank Ben E
Reviewed July 8, 2018

The short story. We bought an expensive mattress wouldn't do so again. We bought a couch. They were out to repair seam tears 3 times just the first year (the repair guy is great, and very honest, he is the only part I give them credit for doing right). My wife bought the extended service package (repair and clean) on the couch. We found out this is not Jordans (a separate company, we weren't amused), specify which seams on exactly which cushions, specify where individual spots are as they will only clean "spots" not the couch, then take pictures and email them, then they call you back again to schedule a repair time and day. A pain in the @$$, I gathered it was faster for me to repair them all myself and call a cleaning company to do the whole couch for half of what they charged us. I called to cancel it 6 months in having not gone through with using it as it was ridiculous waste of my time. They said they would give me a prorated refund (minus 6 months, mind you I have 3 seam rips to repair at that point, not including the 5 that were repaired the first year). The person at customer service proved they were listening when they said I could use the refund to buy "interior cushion covers" to stop all the feathers from coming out of the cushion. Yeah, it's like cleaning up after loose chickens every 2 weeks. For 4 grand I expect a better product. I would rent a truck and toss it on Eliot's lawn if it wouldn't get me in trouble. That's not even the whole of it, what a piece of junk and it's not even 2 years old. Save money and go elsewhere, you can't do worse. Not a level place to sit on the whole thing. purchase was in 2016.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Excellent place to select and purchase a bed. The specialist in the sleep lab recommended a number of beds based on their assessment and patiently had us try out (then re-try out) beds until we arrived at just the right one. Delivery was on time. We have purchased two beds from Jordan's in the past and will continue to come back for future purchases. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Travelingfamily4444
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We got some stuff from here. Pretty good place to get things. They have lots of choices something for everyone. Different budgets too as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I bought a sleeper couch at Jordan's Furniture store. I had the couch 9 days, opened it as a bed once. I could not close it. The third party contractor came to investigate. He was rude and implied it was my fault. The customer service people likewise were not understanding and just kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. I am furious. They want to fix the couch. NO WAY!
I will never darken the ddoor of that furniture company. It is now owned by Berkshire Hathaway. Warren Buffett - where are you?
Cookie

3  Thank phyllis b
Reviewed January 12, 2018

Sorry I do not recommend them. The delivery persons made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable in my own home. They spoke in some other language while in my home, conversations the whole time. They stayed parked in their truck on my property for 30 minutes after delivery was done. I spoke to their supervisor supposedly and well he couldn't be bothered was his attitude. He had no compassion all he said was we know this now and we can advise them going forward. I said speaking fluent english should have been one of their pre-hiring must haves but he then said goodbye and hung up. Kevin Gleason was his name. My suggestion don't be home alone anymore when stuff is being delivered, this world is getting less safe every day.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

This place is so large it can be overwhelming, but there is a good chance they will have what you want even if other stores don't, or that they'll have it for a better price than other stores. I purchased some unusual furniture online from a discount site, deeply on sale, then had to find people to assemble it, a big, expensive pain. Months later, I found Jordans has the same furniture, delivered and assembled for you, at a lower price than the supposed deep discount. I found numerous accessories there for my home- not available elsewhere, and much less expensive than they looked. Also, I love their Imax theatre!

1  Thank saltwater7
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Very nice store with nice furniture displays. Large selection of furniture with many brands. However, it's so large I found it too overwhelming.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Huge, clean, bright, and friendly! I actually feel like I need a map in this store. Every type of look and feel for any room in your house. Plus a restaurant!