“Homemade ice cream and more ”

Park St Ice Cream Shoppe Ltd
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Natick
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We enjoy the many delicious flavors of ice cream that is made fresh daily at Park St but now it's my favorite place for a burger. It's the best around. We love to sit outside and enjoy watching people on the common. Peaceful small town setting.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Full Disclosure: I joyfully walk a 1/2 mile from my home to this ice cream parlor located in the heart of Natick MA.
A good selection of ice cream flavors and friendly service from local young adults in a small ice cream parlor on the town common = great fair weather experience. Not Trendy. Not Upscale.
They close during the winter months.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2015

Good location, nice selection of ice creams and italian ice. They offer other food such as hot dogs and fries which were delicious.
The staff is friendly, the shop is clean and offers plenty of water to wash down the sweet ice cream :)
The shop itself is very small but since it is adjacent to the park, there are plenty of seats :)

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Since we're local, we go here frequently (i.e. deep into the summer, almost every day!) so what I look forward to are the special flavors they offer. Historically, I always get Mint Chocolate Chip, but not here --- instead, I lean towards their Butter Brittle. Smooth, tasty, and plenty of of brittle without being overrun by it.

My only complaint is the irregular serving sizes; Some of the folks who serve the ice cream give you a reasonable amount, but others seem more stingy about it. i.e. Sometimes the small is plenty but sometimes I realize I should've gotten a medium... so you just don't always know how much you're going to get.

All in all, totally yummy ice cream and worthy of a visit!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 3, 2015

The best food and ice cream i've had in a long time! There is nothing to complain about it's clean the people that work there are friendly. My friend and i go there often especially when it's during the day when the farmers market is in the common! They have so much to choose from and not expensive at all! It's a nice treat on a nice sat evening i wish they where open year round that's the old sad part for me!

Date of visit: June 2015