“Surprised us by being a very good hotel bar/restaurant”

Skybokx 109 Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Superior Drive, Natick, MA 01760
Description: SKYBOKX 109 Sports Bar & Grill, a mecca for New England sports enthusiasts, live music junkies, and aficionados of good food and drink! SKYBOKX 109 boasts the most sophisticated, expansive, and largest high definition sports entertainment system in the region. The entire design of SKYBOKX 109 cheers on the warm familiarity of your favorite neighborhood pub, while celebrating Boston-made heroes from college and the pros. Diners will experience classic New England favorites with an edge as sharp as Bobby Orr's blades. From clever wing and nacho combinations, the best burgers in MetroWest and sophisticated main entrees, SKYBOKX offers Wicked Good food and drink! The restaurant houses dozens of regional craft beers, premium cocktails and a menu that answers the call for a night out with family and friends, or with the posse at game time. SKYBOKX 109 ... game on!
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The servers were very friendly. The variety of beers is nice. They have some happy hour specials on certain days which are worth taking advantage of--very tasty sampler menu and surprisingly big servings. Every dinner we ate there gave us huge portion sizes! And the food was well-prepared. We are already looking forward to eating there next weekend!

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I am not normally a fan of restaurants attached to a hotel… But I was pleasantly surprised tonight when I went to Skybokx 109...
The beer was cold and I had an ice cold mug to go with it. Very picky about that..
The sliders had amazing flavor...
The wings were jumbo wings, and I had tremendous flavor...
The bartenders gave me amazing service… Took care of all of my needs very quickly..
Wall to wall tv’s at the bar.
Great experience !!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went here for a nice family dinner. The apps were okay. We got wings, but it took awhile for us to get ranch and bleu cheese to dip them in. When we got our food two of the entrees were wrong. The server got defensive and tried blaming the person who ordered the entree saying they pointed to that particular dish when he didn't. I ordered the burger with pulled pork. I changed the type of cheese on it and asked for no bun. It came with the wrong cheese and no pulled pork. When I asked if it was going to be fixed I was told I would still have to pay for the burger. At this point we requested the manager come over. He was extremely helpful and comped both our dishes unlike the server. I'm glad the managerial staff was more helpful then the poor service we experienced.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while in town on business and stayed at adjacent hotel. Figured it was supposed to snow so we went in. Place needs a good cleaning, floors and table's sticky. Bathroom wasn't much better than porta John. Food was average/Below average. Definitely would not be back.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We were staying at the Hampton Inn Natick and this place is literally attached to it. The food here was excellent and plentiful. The staff was super friendly to boot