“Dinner at Aggie's”

Agostino's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Excellent fish especially the salmon! Great value for your money! Great pizza & chicken cacciatore also! Service is always great with wait staff always friendly & efficient.

1  Thank ackbug

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Although I hadn't heard anything about them prior to going, I guess I expected more. Everything seems to line up to a 'middle-of-the-road' experience. The food was basic old-style Italian. Lots of parm dishes.which were pretty loaded with cheese and sauce. The portions were quite large - could have been split.
The staff was quite pleasant but the service was slow. It was not a busy night, and I didn't think our party of 8 should have been challenging but we kept looking over our shoulders to see when the waitress would come back.
All in all, a decent meal for the value if you're interested in good old red sauce Italian.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I saw the Phantom Gourmet video and was intrigued by the large portions (okay, so a low carb diet will make you do crazy things). I expected the food would be good, not great, better than a diner but not a four-star North End eatery. The chicken parm met that expectation. My wife wasn't crazy about her meal, but she ordered the salmon, and who orders salmon in an evarage Italian restaurant gets what they deserve. Not sure you could go too deep in the menu without getting burned by something ($16 prime rib, I'm looking at you), but if you stick to the basics it seems a safe bet.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had a great meal here and the service was very good too. The wait staff was very attentive and accommodating. I would recommend it and will go there again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband won't eat pizza anywhere else in town. They're a friendly bunch. Very affordable and have usual Italian fair.