“Phanton Gourmet?”

Agostino's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 145 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I tried the lasagna with meatballs, and it was simple but really good. It's worth finding the place to try. The chocolate cake didn't really change my life, and the bread served with the meal was light, and dry. A good meal overall with GREAT service.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

While my husband and I love fine dining, sometimes we just want a good, solid chicken parm. That's what Agostino's delivers. The food is always great - they offer all of the standard Italian American dishes and we've never had a bad meal. Plus the prices are very reasonable for a family night out and the wait staff is always friendly.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Service was OK, but restaurant is very dated. Salad had basically iceberg lettuce, and pasta was way overcooked and mushy. They need a make over desperately and a chef who knows how to cook.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I live very close to agostino`s and days ago i decided to try their food. it was excellent and the price was very good. I recommend and I will go back there again and again

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nothing great here. Very average food. It wasn't very tasty and it seemed too mass produced for a little place.