“Decent burritos”

Add it.
Boloco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Boloco's food is pretty good (it's no Chipotle); I personally love their buffalo-flavored burritos. I absolutely appreciate their variety, especially that they offer tofu or veggies instead of meat in al of their burritos. The cashiers are generally friendly, however the cooks and people making the burritos, less so however I wouldn't go so far as to say they're rude. It's a casual place; not something I go out of my way for though.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were led to believe this was a great place, but were we ever disappointed! The service and the food were both really bad. We will not return and are glad to be able to give fair warning to others. I am sorry to have to write this, really. I enjoy going to different places and sharing all our likes, so this is sad to have to report on one that was bad all the way around. The employees seemed less than interested in waiting on people, even having made eye contact. They just stood around conversing amongst themselves while people waited in line. We did not think the food had any flavor. We ordered several different items so this is not based on just trying one thing. The chips weren't fresh and they were overly salted. The bathrooms were disgusting. Need more? ugh! Overpriced poor food. So many other places are so much better.