“Not exciting but not terrible”
Review of PF Chang's

PF Chang's
Ranked #29 of 132 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maine
“Not exciting but not terrible”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was excited to show off PF Changs to my family after experiencing them in Kansas City. Maybe it was because it was Sunday or maybe because this one is located in a mall, but I guess I was expecting more. We were seated in the bar area and it was VERY dark. Our server was fine, and answered all of our questions. I really liked the fact that the manager Rachel came around making sure everything was ok. Our food was good, but it was unfortunate the lunch menu is not available on a Sunday. I also felt the food could have been hotter. I guess I could start eating sooner! The bathrooms were very clean, but we were there shortly after opening so I can't verify what they look like after awhile. I like the decor and atmosphere and the food had the PF Chang's signature taste. My Kung-Pao chicken was good but was on the salty side. I would go to another PF Changs again but not sure if I'd go out of my way to go back to this one.

• Visited November 2013

Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great first time experience!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our first visit to a PF Changs. Our food was very tasty. I loved the prefixed menu. I can not say enough good things about our waiter Aerneyll he has such a fun personality and was very knowledgeable about the menu. He made a really great tasting sauce for us. I would highly recommend the Mai Tai. We had the Tiramasu and it was out of this world. Thank you PF Changs for a great visit. We will defiantly be back. Ps. Aerneyll deserves some type of praise for how great he was. Thank you!!!

• Visited October 2013
Queensbury, New York
“Takeout poorly packaged and watery”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a huge disappointment. I eat at the one in albany new york and it is always great. To compare apples to apples to apples i did order the same meal ginger chicken and broccoli. It was so watery is leaked through the whole bag and in the car. Maybe in restaurant service would have been better:(

Visited October 2013
“Not Up to Expectations”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Food was, as expected, excellent. We didn't try anything new and everything was good. But considering we were off hours 3pm and there were few patrons and lots of servers standing around, service could have been better. We sat for 10 min with empty glasses waiting for our meals. Tried get someone's attention but they seemed to be avoiding making eye contact.

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Inspite of getting there on a working day with more than half empty restaurant, service was slow. Iced tea was horrible. Rest of the food ordered was fine as one expects at Chang's

• Visited September 2013