“Dolphin -glad I found you”

Dolphin Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolphin Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 133 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Braintree, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphin -glad I found you”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Thursday April 10th 2014 joined a group of friends for lunch . First time dining there and it was a positive experience. There were three specials. Each was ordered by someone in the group. I ordered the lunch special of fried clams and they were excellent. Even the cold slaw was yummy.
All five of us were pleased with the quality of the food, quantity and prices. Will be back for lunch or dinner when I have the opportunity.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Suzette02184

West Harwich, Massachusetts
“Disappointed at Dolphin”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Previously, we have had positive experiences at the Dolphin. This time, I ordered a lobster roll. I am very particular about my preferences for a lobster roll. I want both tail meat and claw meat. So many restaurants are using just claw meat and it really doesn't measure up. I checked with the server and she assured me that the lobster roll did have both. It did! I was so pleased when it arrived. However, the lobster salad was so salty it was almost inedible. When I mentioned this to the server, she said that she would check with the chef. She came back and assured me that the chef had told her that no salt had been added. I cannot understand how or why it ended up being that salty -- particularly if no salt had been added. We won't be going back there any time soon.

• Visited March 2014
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Heavily advertised but so-so”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was a familiar name from movie theater advertisements and coupon books, and the "early bird" deals were intriguing, but overall our experience was disappointing. It was large and impersonal and the food wasn't anything special.

Visited April 2013
Natick, Massachusetts
“Great food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I frequent this restaurant a few times a month. The service in the lounge is excellent. The food is always fresh and high quality.

• Visited February 2014
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
“Lobsterfest”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Consistently good particularly their twin lobster specials. Restaurant is inviting,friendly ,and the staff is always professional and courteous. We sit for hours devouring or lobsters.

Visited December 2013