“Basic food at average price.”

Dolphin Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolphin Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 137 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff are are very friendly and helpful. The food is basic and average. You can have a healthy meal at reasonable price just do not try anything to complicated.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very busy (it was a Sat.), The waitress very good & quick. The food, I thought was soso. Had shrimp in tomato sauce w/feta cheese. Rice was side.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I came here with some business friends and found it adequate. One of the guys had never had steamed lobster so I decided to show him the ropes. He did a great job but I have to say the lobsters were a little over cooked. The service was good, but not overwhelming.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have visited The Dolphin Restaurant many times. We had luncheon yesterday, Feb. 22nd, and it was a very bad experience.
My Husband ordered The Lazy Man's Lobster for $17.95. What a mistake! Hardly any lobster on the plate and it was as tough as shoe leather.
I ordered Calamari and it was tough. I could not finish and that is so not like me because I do enjoy this fish. Also, Salmon over Greek salad was ordered. One slap of salmon well done arrived.
The salad had one tomato and a few pcs. of onion. Not very creative.
We will stay away and try other places.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The prices on the menu have just gone up so it is on the expensive side but the fish is pretty good, not huge servings. The wait staff is very good. It is VERY confusing on where you go for the host/hostess, we stood there for a bit before anyone came over, there is no host/hostess desk so you just kind of stand there.

1  Thank UmassMom1