“Good choice”

Dolphin Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolphin Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 135 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I ate here while in town for business. I found the service to acceptable, but it was a very slow night because of the weather. I had the salmon with a house salad and rice pilaf. The salmon was cooked just right and the rice was the best I have had. The salad was average. Overall I would eat here if in Natick again.

1  Thank tdmksg

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Average food and slow service
We were driving through Massachusett to see a friend in the area and my wife was craving lobster so we ended up at Dolphin with hopes for good New England seafood.
Unfortunately we were pretty disappointed. While relatively cheap, the lobsters were not very tasty or fresh. The starter spinach/crab dip and the side seafood stuffing were very heavy and average.
Service was very slow and our waitress un-attentive. We had to seek the waitress and ask where our food was, with not very apologetic response back.
Prices were reasonable/low for lobster, I guess you get what you pay for…

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Had a Groupon for shrimp cocktail (fresh), lobsters (perfectly cooked), and 4 sides (great Caesar salad, good baked potatoes and cole slaw). Very welcoming waitstaff. Drinks from the bar were excellent! Will certainly go back. They have nicely priced "early bird" specials from 4-5:30.

1  Thank Peabody20
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Not very visible Washington Street, but worth locating and seeking out. I went there as a single solo diner after work on a business trip early evening about 530PM. Staff accomodating and friendly as far as seating. Bar hight tables where had a nice feel. Dining area not crowded, but it was early evening, but whatever I saw on the tables looked good. I had friendly service and the New England chowder was quite good. I'm not a lobster roll expert but their's was among the tastiest I've had! Nice establsihment!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Here is a great local favorite for seafood. They had both friend, broiled and baked with many different seafood items. A special of their's is the twin lobster. Often there is a coupon you can find on the Stop & Shop register receipts and also in some of the local coupon mailings. You cannot go wrong with any of the seafood here.