“Wonderful Restaurant, Diverse Menu”

Oga's Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Restaurant, Diverse Menu”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is the only real authentic Japanese experience I have had in the Boston area. i.e. you know that its authentic when there isn't fried chicken sushi on the menu. Their options are unique and traditional, while also authentic. The Japanese sukiyaki noodle soup that I had was a bit too sweet, but this could have just been a mistake. The other food was amazing and the sushi was really, really fresh.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Framingham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic sushi”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Fantastic sushi. Best in the area. The lunch special is a great deal and always delicious. Service is perfect.

Visited February 2014
Massachusetts, United States
“You will never go back to supermarket sushi again”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

For my family Oga's is a treat. It has always been a treat. This most recent visit we had the sushi boat for two. (I ordered a small house Sake). When we were finished my wife said "that hit the spot" indeed it did. The raw fish was presented beautifully. It was delicious and with a little soy mixed with wasabi (not the olive drab stuff you find in supermarket sushi) created a combination that was exquisite. My only regret was finishing the meal!

massachusetts
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I went there for the first time. I was not familiar with the menu and did not know what to order; tried to talk to the waitress but she did not help us at all. Basically she told us to look at the menu. Later I talked to someone who was familiar with this place and I found out that you can have sushi for lunch special. Perhaps the waitress should recommend it! The sushi we ordered were very good but we end up to pay allot more for our lunch.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

On my way home from conference, I stopped at Oga's for takeout. What lovely staff - they are gracious and certainly try to meet one's needs. More importantly, my sushi rolls were exquisite - fresh, beautiful presentation, plentiful wasabi (which does not happen everywhere). I'll be back soon - next time to sit at the Sushi Bar.