“Great Sushi Restaurant”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

We sat at the Sushi bar. Overall great service and high quality food and presentation. My only criticism is that the sushi pieces looked smaller than what you'd expect in a top Sushi restaurant. Will certainly go again.

There are newer reviews for Oga's Japanese Cuisine

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Was not sure what to expect since I am not at all familiar with Natick and the resto is in a plaza. That said, the food and service were both fabulous. We eat sushi a lot and this was some of the best we've had -- the spicy tuna roll was delightful. I don't eat tempura but my companions told me it was the best they had ever had. Service was prompt and efficient and very helpful. I had read the reviews suggesting it was bit pricey but did not find that was the case at all.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My husband and I visited this place on our adventures in finding good restaurants in Metrowest and we were pleasantly surprised. We visit this restaurant an average of once a month now, and we always get delicious, fresh, authentic Japanese food with excellent service and great attention to detail in the way dishes are prepared and presented. The prices are a bit high for this area, but similar to what you'd find in Boston and worth it for the consistently great food and service.

Getting there can be tricky if you're not familiar with the area. They are located on the westbound side of Route 9, so if you're coming from the east, get ready to turn into the parking lot just after the exit for Route 27. If you miss the entrance, you'll have to go quite a bit out of your way to get back there again! Coming from the west, you'll have to make your way around Route 27 to get yourself to the other side of Route 9, so if you feel like you're driving in circles, don't be alarmed!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Delicious sushi, authentic japanese plum wine, great ice-cream, very friendly staff and excellent service.

2  Thank wisona
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I went by a recomendation of a colleague from work who also enojys sushi. The sushi was great as promised, but the prices are crazy! Go to Ten-Ichi just further down route 9 West. Their sushi is even fresher, unique and fairly priced.