“Great food for everyone!”
Review of Zaftig's

Zaftig's
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I really enjoy going to Zaftig's, especially with family. I like lox on latkes, my teen tends to order chocolate chip pancakes, and my husband will often get fish and chips. I like having a nice glass of wine with my meal and, on the days I have room, I'll have an order of yummy kugel for dessert. So good! I don't think there has ever been a disappointment at this restaurant! By the way, they have gluten free options.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Always love coming here. Service is good food is good. Just never know what to go with. It's all so good. Corned beef is the usual, but something inside tells me to try and be healthy. Maybe tomorrow

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Traditional deli food made with fresh ingredients. They have a huge menu, smile at special orders and the deli is bright and shiny.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

When you walk in, make sure to look at everything in the bountiful deli case. If you're not doing take-out, you'll be seated in a plain, somewhat dark area in a booth or at a table. (You're not there for the atmosphere!) Your lunch starts with complimentary bagel chips and a cream-cheese spread. We were not impressed with the soups, but the pastrami Reuben was excellent, and it comes with a pickle slice in the type of your choice, e.g. half or full sour. For $1 extra, you can order a side such as coleslaw. The service is friendly and accommodating in a home-style way.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

They are my families gluten free go to Saturday meal. Julie, Kirsten, and Meredith are great with restrictions. They have udis bread products and take it seriously. Highly recommended.