“Small unique place”

Dining options: Reservations
Milford, Massachusetts
“Small unique place”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Didn't have sushi as they weren't offering it at the time, due to issues with the chef and the owner...but everything else was fabulous. Stopped in for lunch and had dim sum, which was delicious. The roast pork buns were great. General Gau was crispy but light with a hint of sweet spicy, best I've had in the area so far. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it!!! Will come back to try the hot pot. Would also love to come back at night and try some of their special drinks, very well stocked bar!!!!!

Medfield, Massachusetts
“Busy Saturday Night”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Second time here. This time on Groupon with kids. Had to wait 15 minutes on our 7pm reservation. Once seated our server "Bambang" tried to push the Lobster Special and The Scorpion Bowl. Check out the menu ahead of time and know what you want to order. "Bambang" told us it would be a "forty minute wait" for Sushi and it's better to dine here during the week. Our dishes came out at different times but were all excellent. White or brown rice at $3 a bowl is steep. Only order what you need. The Seafood with XO Sauce and Singapore Noodles were very good. There were many Asian patrons - a good sign. We will go back. But be forewarned - This place is Good - but Crazy.

“Wouldn't return”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Made a reservation for 7pm ...seated at 7:45. I would rather them tell me there is no more room for reservations. I could have gone elsewhere. I didn't think I'd wait 45 min.
Food was nothing great. I have had better. Chose this place based on prior reviews...disappointed it didn't live up to them. I won't go back...

1 Thank Jaime F
Boston, Massachusetts
“Reminds me of the food in China”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

OK, so any restaurant in the US that has hot pot or dim sum on its menu is suspect of being how shall I say, Americanized. Not so for Ten-Ichi - it is the real deal. We went for lunch and found the atmosphere to be uninspiring - lots of dark wood, way too many employees ( a family operation, perhaps?) and the requisite chrome/glass/flat screen TV bar area. The sushi was tempting but seemed a little pricey so my wife opted for the Ten-ichi Rice Noodles (Rice Noodles with Pork, Shrimp, Onion, Green and Red Pepper, Egg, and Bean Sprouts) while I was a little more adventuresome and went for two of the dim sum offerings - Chiu Chow Dumplings (Translucent Wheat Flour Dumplings Filled with Shrimp, Pork, Black mushroom, and Peanuts), and the Lotus Blossom Surprise (steamed Sticky Pearl Rice Stuffed with a Mixture of Chicken, Shrimp, Seasoned Pork, and Black Mushrooms Wrapped with Lotus Leaves). It was all flavorful, exotic and high quality. It was definitely not Americanized Asian food. Plan to return again and sample more of the delights. if you like interesting Asian food, you might like to give it a try.

Needham, Massachusetts
“Sensational Sushi”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We ordered sushi for dinner and it was really excellent. The cuts of fish and vegetable were extremely high quality and the vegetables tasted very fresh. Their shumai were also full of flavor and well cooked (not overcooked). Looking forward to going back for dim sum.

• Visited January 2013