“Awesome Hotel”

Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Reviewed September 24, 2009

Awesome Hotel, Had a real nice week stay well on buisness! Staff was top notch and really nice and the included continental breakfast was the best I've ever and was a real delight to wake up too!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 8, 2009

Each week I travel for business and I am in the Natick/Boston area at least 2 - 3 x a week. While I am able to take advantage of excellent corporate rates in 3 area hotels I use this Hampton Inn exclusively! There are so many extras that I never see at other Hampton Inn's across the country!

The first is the very friendly and accomodating staff. If Trica Murphy is there she greets me by my name and all the others always welcome me back. I never worry that my reservation is not correct no matter what time I check into the hotel. They accomodate my leaving early - staying an extra day etc, changing rooms etc.
This is the ONLY Hampton Inn across the country that serves plain Dannon yogurt at the breakfast bar. I work for the American Heart Association and I place a high priority on having a healthy breakfast. My plain yogurt and banana for breakfast is important to me. Once again, staff is accomodating at breakfast and the women who works there is always willing to find something for me to eat. The newly renovated rooms and breakfast room are better than ever.
Never once has this Hampton Inn failed to leave my free bottle of water in my room. It is for all the above reasons I select to stay at this property nearly every week.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2009

As a frequent traveler, cleanliness is my first priority. This Hampton Inn (not my favorite chain) is clean, with rooms that have been recently updated. It was clean, comfortable, and very productive. Rooms have flat panel TV's, very large showers, and ergonomic work chairs. Beds were above average. Staff was great from start to finish. The free breakfast buffet offered better variety than expected, and offered more than many hotels that charge.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank medicalalert
Reviewed June 3, 2009

This was one of the better Hamptons I stayed at. The value was very good, the front desk staff was great. They called around to find the best service to get me to Logan. Hotel and room were clean. The hotel is old but renovated.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying outside of Boston. It is a great value well under $200 a night.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2009

Just returned from our third stay at this Hampton Inn. We'll be back! Attentive, professional staff. Clean (though the elevator had such a thorough spraying of Febreeze that it was hard to breathe). When we checked in, our first room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke (in a no-smoking hotel!) The hotel staff promptly changed our room, thoughtfully assigning us to a room away from the large groups of youth staying there for a soccer tournament. Breakfast area clean, well stocked, attentive staff.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2009

I stayed at the hotel for few nights in november. We were a group of 10, all coming to the US to shop and have some fun. This hotel met all our requirements, close to the mall and other shops. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2009

Congeniality, Courtesy, Comfort & Convenience. My impressions of your fine establishment are very positive and I was totally impressed with the "UP" attitude of every employee at the desk, in the breakfast room and the housekeepers. It's obviousy managed very well. In my opinion the bathroom is 4 star and the bedding is 5 star. Congratulations on a well run establishment.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!