“Everything you need, nothing you don't”

Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Tucson, Arizona
“Everything you need, nothing you don't”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I spent 6 nights at this Hampton visiting friends in the area from Arizona. I found the staff very pleasant, some more outgoing than others. In particular a very nice young man (morning shift) organized the shuttle to take me to get my car rental, when the night before I was told that it was out of the two mile radius, so I would have to get a cab. Never hurts to check again. I wish I had thought to get his name.. But, Thank You. The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was the usual fare, a few things for a person who doesn't eat muffins and pastry. There was one small annoyance and that was there was a gap under the door of the room, and during the night the light streamed in, not allowing the room to be dark. Kept me awake a bit. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Hotel is clean and comfortable as is expected from any Hampton Inn and staff are all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and internet included makes things easier and predictable. Also provides a great shuttle service in the local area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Rochester
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've stayed here several times and reviewed this place more than a year ago. Back then I was thrilled with it, but no longer so. The location is good for commuting to Boston (30 min or more), and at around $120 per night the value may be good.

What disappoints me is the extremely low quality of the (complimentary) breakfast. Almost everything about it makes me loose my appetite. Last time I was there I managed with it, but this time even the coffee was undrinkable and I had to eat breakfast elsewhere.

Overall I rate it "ok", but the obvious cost-cutting on the breakfast makes me wonder what else may have suffered from cutting costs, and which may not be so obvious to me. I may return, but will definitely look for other options next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank reneroch
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
We appreciate your comments on your recent visit and I do wish to apologize that you did not find the Complimentary Hampton Hot Breakfast to your liking.

Nationwide Hampton Hotels serve the same products on a rotational basis. I apologize that perhaps during your stay that the main courses did not meet your needs. We always offer freshly made waffles, a wide variety of pastries and breakfast breads, muffins, and toast. In addition we provide assorted hot and cold cereals, choices of yogurts, fruit selections, and a minimum of three hot items daily. If you would be so kind as to let me know what you prefer I can certainly recommend that we include these items in our rotation.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jkalfon@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
Augusta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good food, good location but charges to credit account were unusual at best. The charges to the credit card upon arrival required an additional amount that was not identified in the reservation and the reservation rates were vastly different. There was no reason provided and this was unknown until a review of the credit account indicated this condition. No one could explain the difference and failed to provide any reason. The bill was reverted to the quoted price upon checkout. The rooms were good, clean and most conditions well presented. The breakfast items were excellent and the breakfast staff well trained.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Richard S.,

We appreciate your taking the time to bring a billing question to light. We do authorize an amount over the actual room rate to cover any incidental charges that you may incur during your stay with us. If there are none, upon departure we charge exactly what you actually owe us.
I apologize if this caused you any confusion. Should you have any further questions, please do let me know and I will be glad to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,
Kona, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Terrible experience - do not stay here! The staff at the Hampton Inn in Natick MA is the worst trained group of hospitality individuals with no manners ,no people skills, just plain rude. I will never stay at that place ever again nor will I recommend it to my worst enemy. This is the second bad experience with this place with the exact same staff -- manager on duty. This person is the example of someone who is only concerned with the bottom line and has no regard for the guest. She gave my room away!! I would welcome the opportunity to explain what transpired. This hotel is awful and I plan to let as many people know as I can - Trip Advisor, here I come!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank Wayne L
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Wayne,

Please accept my apologies for the difficulty you encountered during your recent stay with us.
I would like to speak with you so that I might attempt to make it right and will try to do so via phone.

We always strive to provide our guests with an excellent experience however in your case we were obviously unsuccessful for which I sincerely apologize.

I will be in touch to insure that you are satisfied with our solution.

Kind regards,

Albany, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Clean, quiet, affordable stay. Comfortable beds and chairs in room. Breakfast was plentiful and nutritious. Hotel is near good shopping and convenient to public transportation into Boston. Good hiking also nearby. Not a good pedestrian hotel, you must have a car to get around as walking to nearby shops is not an option.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Marie B
Dear Marie B,

We sincerely appreciate your " Great Place to Stay" review. It is thru loyal customers like you that take the time to let others know about our convenient location ....with easy access to Boston, our fabulous guest focused staff, and excellent accommodations that others choose to stay at the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick.

We thank you for your excellent review of your stay here and hope to welcome you back soon,

Very best,
Judith Kalfon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Needham

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!