“Good Basic Accomodations”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good Basic Accomodations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn, Natick to attend a wedding. The hotel was clean and comfortable and reasonable The amenities were more than adequate. The hotel is across the street from an upscale mall. Although I would not go to Natick on a vacation I would return to the Hampton Inn if circumstances bring me back to the Natick area.

1 Thank lacatt
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Lacatt,

On behalf of the Hampton Inn staff we thank you for taking time to let others know about your recent stay with us. We are glad you found your room clean and comfortable and that it was reasonably priced.

Should your travels bring you back to the Boston area, we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Judith Kalfon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Chicopee, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wonderful front desk staff, Great location 15 minutes to Boston, surrounded with first class shopping and restaurants. The Natick shopping center is directly across the street, there is a Neiman Marcus, Lord and Taylor and one of the reasons for the trip my test drive at TESLA dealership.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

All of us at the Hampton Inn Boston-Natick appreciate your wonderful comments about our excellent staff. We are absolutely delighted that they helped make your visit most memorable and enjoyable.

Our location for ease of exploring Boston and its surroundings and the superb shopping just steps from the hotel is truly an attraction and a compelling reason for staying at the Hampton Inn.
We are so glad you enjoyed our neighborhood.

We hope you will visit us again soon. It would be our great pleasure to welcome you back.

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I want to say that the hotel and staff are so excellent and helpful that out stay was the best experience we ever had!! We decided to meet in this hotel with our family members from Russia. We invited my older parents and my brothers and sisters with their children. I was worried at the beginning, because I knew that my family is not the “easy regular customer” with demands that are easy to meet and we were planning to stay for 6 days. We just really hoped that it would be a great stay- and it was!! I just cannot say enough; thank you for all the extra work that was done for us. Every member of the hotel (does not matter - what that employee was doing- cleaning our rooms, every shuttle driver, front desk, the lady who works during the breakfast hours- everyone, everyone) was doing amazing work with a smile that made us feel so welcomed!!!!! My parents (who did not even know much English) felt great and left the hotel being very blissful. From all my heart and all my family members – I would like to say “Thank You” for the outstanding, terrific and exceptional job which was done in the hotel

1 Thank Galina K
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Galina,

Thank you again! You and your family would always be most welcome guests!
Come visit us again soon.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Galina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know about your wonderful experience at the hotel. I am truly thrilled that we were able to host your family and that they were so pleased with their stay.

I will certainly let our talented staff know that you were so complimentary about all their special care and welcoming service.

Please consider another reunion in Natick at the Hampton. We would love to welcome you and your relatives back to the Hampton Inn/BostonlNatick.

Avondale. PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Wonderful stay at this hotel. This was our 2nd visit and the staff has been wonderful. They not only helped us with local travel arrangement, they also provided some great local dining options. The breakfast staff and hotel manager were extremely friendly. We were on a college visit to the Boston area and shared a wonderful conversation with the hotel manager about her granddaughter's recent college visit experiences. Everyone was extremely genuine and friendly.

1 Thank MHP5
Dear MHP5,

Thank you for your very kind comments about your recent visit. We are glad you returned as our guest and hopefully, will have a child in college here soon so you can visit us often. We love our incoming freshmen parents and have a special place in our hearts for watching them and their children grow during their college years.

Our staff prides itself on our friendly personal and professional service and I am pleased that you enjoyed some of the neighborhood finds that they often recommend. We do hope that should you be in the area again, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with our friendliest service!

Enjoy your summer.

Very best,
Boston/Natick, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This just one more Hampton inn that is a very nice place to stay. The staf was very helpful at all times. I had a flight delay and did not get checked in untill 1:30 am the clerk was at the desk and had me in my room fast. The room was very clean. Lost of restaurants around the Hotel. This one has A Bar in the Lobby. 30 min out side of Boston and well worth it. Parking around the hotel was limited.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear James,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Our staff prides itself on friendly and efficient service and we are glad you enjoyed the speedy check in and the clean room.

Hopefully, you will have the opportunity to be our guest again in the near future.

Very best wishes for the 4th.

New York City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed with my family for two nights. Everything was clean, quiet, very reasonably priced. We booked a "suite"- it was a bit tight for two adults and two kids. Breakfast was excellent, gastro-sport pub downstairs a fun diversion

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Deborah I
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Deborah,

We appreciate your excellent review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn -Boston/Natick. All of us here are truly delighted that you and your family enjoyed our clean and quiet rooms and found the hotel reasonably priced.

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton Hot Breakfast.
We certainly hope you will make us your Boston home and we would love to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Best from the Team at the Hampton!

Judith Kalfon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Needham

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!