“Very clean”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Natick
massachusetts
“Very clean”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel room was a bit dated but very clean and that's what I care about! The breakfast was good and there was quite a variety? When I first got my room the bathroom had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and immediately was upgraded to a suite and she was very sincere in her apology. Hampton Inns are always clean and guarantee that you are satisfied. I always look for a Hampton Inn when traveling for this reason.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Tutus:

We appreciate your taking the time to let us and others know how satisfied you were with the Hampton Inn- Boston/Natick and with the Hampton Inn brand overall.

Our staff prides themselves on being responsive and timely to guest requests and I am thrilled that this was the case during your visit.

I do hope that you will return often to the hotel whenever your travels bring you to the Boston area. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Judith Kalfon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Atlanta
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

First let me start by stating that I love the Hilton brand especially Hampton Inns. I arrived to this Hampton and was immediately met with the pleasant smell of warm chocolate chip cookies. How nice!!!! Although king rooms were unavailable my room was big and overall clean. I was also met with my usual note indicating that I had fresh, clean sheets and duvet. Then I noticed the age of the hotel which included paint chipping from the ceiling and falling in the bathtub. How disgusting!!!!!!! I don't want to take a shower to get clean, while dirty mildewy paint chips fall on me! You guys know I'm anal, so I called to get a new room or go to their sister hotel crown plaza. Tricia at the desk immediately upgraded my room and boy what a difference. Tricia was really nice and accommodating. Room itself is really nice and of course clean. First night was ok. But by the 2nd day I noticed the paint start to chip in this room too!!!! I guess the steam of the shower caused the paint to peel. So overall it was a decent stay and the breakfast is awesome... The hotel is just very old and it's starting to really show. Location is great though... Close to a high end mall and any restaurant or store you can think of is within 5 min. I hope this review helps ;)

• Stayed April 2013
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for being a loyal guest of our family of hotels and for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your input and apologize for the condition of your original guestroom. We are glad our team was able to quickly and sufficiently correct the situation and hope we can have another chance to show you our quality accommodations and warm Hamptonality here at our hotel if your travels bring you back to the Boston area in the future.

Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel. The room was clean, comfortable, convenient. I enjoyed the very nice breakfast. Easy access to both the city of Boston and the excellent Natick Mall across the street..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Ken,

All of us at the Hampton Inn-Boston/Natick appreciate your five star review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms and the Hampton Hot buffet breakfast.
Thank you for letting others know about our great location, steps away from the fabulous Natick Mall with quick and easy access to all that the City of Boston has to offer.

We certainly hope you will come back soon!

Nova Scotia
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We arrived early with reservations and were processed courteously despite the time. Staff were responsive and helpful during our stay. There is a great sports bar on site with family sit down menu. The Natick Mall next door with maybe 150+ stores including Macys & Nordstrums completed our day.

The room was well appointed and offered fresh bedding with very comfortable bed and WiFi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Will,

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you found our location "super" and most convenient to the great shopping at Natick Mall with its hundreds of stores and great restaurants.
I will certainly pass along the kind compliments about our responsive and efficient staff. At the Hampton Inn-Boston/Natick we always try to provide our guests with a most enjoyable stay and I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations.

I hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again this spring or summer.

Washington DC
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Been here before for business (located right down the street from TJX Companies HQ), and it is a completely adequate business hotel, clean, nice staff, small convenience store, small fitness center (but well maintained) etc. What is great about this for business is location location location. Walkable to a Gold's Gym across street so not confined to the small fitness center on the property- they will charge you only $10 if you show your hotel key card. Across highway from a large mall with Neimans as the front runner property (so nice digs can be bought while stuck in town). Is about 30 mins from Logan Airport and right off Rt 9 (a major highway through Boston suburban area). What used to kill this place was nothing to do after sunset other then a mexican chain called Margaritas (which is not bad btw). They opened a brand new sports bar with a very modern industrial look (exposed stainless duct work, large open tables in dark woods, cathedral ceilings, concrete floors) that is connected to the Hampton Inn but accessible outside as well. It was busy even on Monday and Tuesday, smartly has an attractive female staff working the bar, not a TGI's menu; but rather, a higher end sport bar menu (i.e. Jalapeno Tuna Tar Tar Tostadas, Wings but in more sophisticated flavors Peanut Butter Ice Cream in a PBJ). Tons of 50 inch Samsungs smartly hung on the wall yet current music is jamming through the place. They have little squawk boxes on the tables so you can turn up the sound for a particular game for just your table and not drown out the music in the rest of the bar. Good spot if stuck in the area and don't want to roll into downtown Boston.

1 Thank spgISLANDtraveler
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to review the Hampton Inn-BostonlNatick and are glad that you found the location of the hotel convenient. Located just steps from Natick Mall, many of our guests do find the extensive variety of shopping a wonderful benefit.

Skybokx109 located adjacent to the hotel, is an exciting new GastroSports dining option and promises to be a go to spot for our guests who are already enjoying the menu and the ambiance. For your information, we have recently opened a large state of the art fitness center on the lobby level which is available to guests 24/7. We hope you will enjoy your next work out there.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton the next time your travels bring you to the Boston area.

Bolgatanga, , Ghana
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is the best hotels I have ever lodged in from Africa, UK, Turkey, Israel and even he USA. Total comfort. Excellent client services. Friendly hotel staff. I enjoyed my stay. Will lodged in Hampton again today at Dover, Delaware

1 Thank Mike Z
Dear Mike,

All of us at the Hampton Inn Boston-Natick are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We pride ourselves on friendly hospitable service and are thrilled that our staff was so welcoming and accommodating.

We hope you will stay with us and at Hampton Inns whenever you travel.

Thank you again for sharing your compliments.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I travel a lot for work, I care about cleanliness and comfort. Amenities and room service don't matter- however, I am tired after business and this place has horrible pillows that are tiny and feel like they are filled with air- and hard beds. Also the thermostat isn't able to be set to a temp- just "warmer or colder" so the first night of my stay i was up every couple of hours to adjust the air to get it right. Was exhausted after returning home... usually I feel rested after a few days away from kids. Would NOT recommend.

2 Thank GivePeasAChance_10
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are truly sorry to hear that you were not comfortable in our bedding and will keep your comments in mind as we look towards future changes to best meet our guests needs. We know how important a good night's rest is while traveling and that is why all of our rooms have a mix of foam and feather pillows which offer our guests options.

Again we do apologize for not providing you with the specific pillow options that you prefer. Thank you again for your candid comments and we hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hotel stay you deserve when your travels bring you back to the Boston Area.

Judith Kalfon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Needham

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!