Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
CrownePlaza.com
$68
$169
Courtyard
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham(Framingham)(Great Value!)
$92
$244
$183
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnatick mallcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanmass pikelogan expressbreakfast staffconvenient locationthe breakfast areanice hotelshuttle servicerooms are largeenjoyed my stayyogurtbusiness tripwould stay here againeasy accessfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Booked two rooms for two nights at this hotel. Excellent rates on their website. Front desk staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Morning breakfast better than at most comparable hotels. Quiet, comfortable room. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank maggiesueb
hinphg, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Dear Maggiesueb -

There's nothing we like more than a guest that says they'll stay with us again! Thanks so much for choosing the Hampton Inn, and for taking time to post this review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to share your feedback with our staff. Comments like yours are very motivating!

Reviewed June 1, 2011

We were here for a soccer tournament and everything from reservations to our stay was great. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was always well stocked and area was kept up and very clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
hinphg, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Thanks for staying with us during the Needham Soccer Tournament this year. We love the air of excitement surrounding this event. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff, and hope to see you back next year, if not sooner!

Reviewed May 24, 2011

My husband, his sister and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days for my son's college graduation. I can't say enough about it. I made the reservations a year ago and had to call to make changes due to family situation--all were made gracioously. My husband with MS was offered help and the cleaning staff worked around him. The breakfast had a great variety. My graduate was congratulated when we walked through the door with him We were given dining suggestions, driving suggestions. On this very, very busy weekend, we were made to feel at home with smiles backed up by action.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
hinphg, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Dear Katy7634 -
I'm so pleased to read your review. We strive to deliver personalized service to each of our guests, so your comments really hit home for my team. Thank you for staying with us, and best of luck to your son! Hope to see you again soon.
John Mathers, GM

Reviewed May 20, 2011

This hotel was great!!! We were in town for my son's graduation. After a couple of months of looking online at hotels in the area, I choose the Hampton and I am so glad that I did. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The room was great - very clean and decorated nicely, and absolutely no odors at all. The temperature in the room was very good as well. My son had to be out of his dorm room by May 16th @ 5:00 and I was able to get a cot for him for a small nominal charge. It was not your ordinary cot - it was more like a bed. Speaking of the beds, they were very extremely comfortable and so were the pillows. Probably the best I have ever slept in. The complimentary breakfast was absolutely wonderful - with a good variety everyday like eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruit, cereal, bagels, sausage, etc. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
hinphg, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear GardenGirl1231 -
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Natick while in town for your son's graduation. We really appreciate your business, and your nice review! We have an extraordinary team of people that work here and they really enjoy delivering outstanding service. It's so nice to be able to show them reviews that recognize their efforts. Thanks, again, and we hope to see you back in Natick. Best of luck to your son!

Reviewed May 19, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in May, 2011. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean with extra towels and a flat screen TV. The rooms had good sound insulation.The complimentary breakfast was very good with a selection of cereals, pastries and cooked food. The only minus about our stay was that the beds were too soft.

The hotel is located next to a shopping mall. There are many restaurants within a few miles of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
hinphg, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

Dear Harvey79 -
Thank you for taking time to post a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate that you chose to stay with us and am pleased that you had a positive experience. Hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, John Mathers, GM