All reviews mass pike courtyard by marriott front desk staff natick collection free breakfast business trip easy access bed was comfortable would stay again convenient location elevator lobby boston starbucks sink units pros
Reviewed February 14, 2018

I have been in all 4 local hotels and the Courtyard is the best for amenities, location and cleanliness. Its also consistent like all Marriotts. They all look alike and offer the same amenities. No surprises or inconsistent service. A 4-star hotel shouldn't be any different in place as it is another. That's why I stay at this Marriott. Next to the mall with lots of stores and quality places to eat all within walking distance. Easy access to the highways to get you anywhere. Can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I reserved a room but got trapped on the NY Thruway because of a snow storm. The hotel manager was so nice and allowed us to not get charged for the room despite being past the cancellation hour and prepaid room. That is customer service. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel must have some of the friendliest staff around , helpful and professional . Located in Natick , it was central to all I had to do. Clean hotel and so was the restaurant .Breakfast not included .

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Arriving at midnight we were greeted by a smile 2 bottles of water and our room ready and waiting for us. check in was all of 2 minutes. every day we were greeted with smiles from all of the employees.and on our departure again nothing but well wishes and smiles and less then a minute for checkout. Rooms are comfortable and well sized. Starbucks is well represented in the lobby. elevator is a little slow my only issue. everything else was great

Room Tip: upper floors most quiet
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2018

My wife and I have stayed here previously. The hotel is at a convenient location near shopping, restaurants, entertainment and the turnpike. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful during check in and checkout. When checking in, we were given the choice of which floor we would like our room. Overall the hotel grounds and interior was clean and maintained. The room was standard, clean and comfortable. Hotel does have food service and a bar/lounge that meets basic needs.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family