“Weekend Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Stratford, Connecticut
“Weekend Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Visiting friends in Natick area we selected the Courtyard because of conveninece and experience with other Courtyard properties around the States. Staff was very friendly upon check in (some of it definitely due to the World Series excitement), but they wlecomed us by name. Room was very nice and you could tell newly updated, comfortable bed, clean room. Only the common hallways and the elevator seemed tired ...faded carpet, a little too walked on.
Jake's Bar, we had a great server . She was friendly and even though not a Bostonian by birth, a big fan of the Red Sox and she made jest of my NY Yankee affinity! Breakfast server was just as friendly and efficient. Overall pleasant people, great room, convenient to Framingham and Nadick.

Room Tip: High floor rear of building.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed here about 1.5years ago for business. Even though my company initially wanted me to stay at a different hotel close by, I purposely requested to stay here. All the employes here are wonderful.
They remember your name, greet you and talk to you with very welcoming attitude.
Jill, Mary, Beth, and Carolyn....all of you, wonderful people at Courtyard marriott. Thank you for being my home again for two week!
I'll be back again~

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just what you need for a clean hotel. The staff is helping and you can't go wrong with Marriott. So we would stay here again. The lobby area is bright and they do have a shuttle if you need to go to the mall or other places nearby.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel over Columbus day weekend. I know the area well, but its convenient and should be easy to get to for out of towners. The room was very quiet even though the hotel was full. My room was nice and kept clean. Really all you could ask for. Could have been a bit cheaoer, but boston is a pricy area to stay in. I would recommend ut.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jersey City, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel is generally like any regular hotel for travelers. The room I was in was larger than the average hotel room. It was acceptably clean and generally well maintained. I had a restful sleep and the free wifi helped pass the time for me who was traveling alone. The staff was generally very friendly and helpful. The hotel should seriously consider providing adequate meal facilities or should clearly inform guests of what are available. Upon check in at around noon, I was informed of the hours for breakfast and dinner. I wondered why no mention was made about lunch but I saw people eating at the restaurant. After dropping my bags in my room, I went down to have lunch but I was told that the restaurant was closed because there was an event going on. Understandable, but when I came back the following day, I was told the restaurant does not open for lunch and was directed to cold sandwiches which tasted like they were a few days old.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Antonio F
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We booked this last minute for a weekend getaway to Boston. The hotel is very clean, modern and staff is lovely. The day we checked in the woman at the front desk recommended what we should visit during our short stay there. They have disposable toothbrushes for guests in case you forget one like I did. We did not eat at the hotel but the restaurant seemed lovely and nice choices, although breakfast is pricey at $11/pp and a little less for children. They have a small pool and hot tub. Took the kids our first night but the water in the pool was cold, not heated like we thought. Parking spots are a bit tight if you have a minivan/truck but we managed. I'm sure we overpaid for our stay but it was a holiday weekend and booked the day before so compared to hotels closer or in Boston I was pleased with the rate we got. The room was spacious with a balcony, nice bathroom, mini-fridge, however the bed/pillows and sofa bed were quite uncomfortable. That was disappointing. They also gave us a room facing the highway (home depot) and that was quite noisy. Still a nice choice if you want to be close to Boston and not pay $400/night for a room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank galleganj
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at the hotel one day before my interview in Natick. After a flight, I was taken to the hotel. The front desk were so friendly and even correct me my wrong pronunciation of "natick". The indoor swimming pool is very "lovely", gym is state-of-art, room is clean and big. I reviewed the content about interview comfortably at the room and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Wonderful experience!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
#4 of 7 in Framingham
3.5 of 5 stars 226 reviews
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Boston Framingham

Been to Courtyard Boston Natick? Share your experiences!