“Facility, especially rooms, need an update but the service is above par.”

Courtyard Boston Natick
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has a couple of hits and a few misses. Hits...staff is friendly and helpful. Food selection in the market is beyond most other Courtyards I have stayed in recently. Did not visit the bar but it looked well stocked with just about anything you would want. Restaurant is a duplicate of all the others that Courtyard has rolled out across the country, even the menu is almost identical to the others I have stayed in recently.
Misses...slowest elevator of ANY hotel I have ever stayed in, prepare for long waits. Just like every other Courtyard the towels are tiny and thin....why don't they spend a few dollars and give us a nice towel? Rooms are so very tired..the beds are sagging, the furniture is worn, and the carpet is harboring strange smells! My room did not have the most pleasant scent when I arrived...smelled musty and like someone tried to cover it up with a ton of Lysol. $200 plus a night for this place is not what I consider a bargain so I might have to check out something else if I am in the area again...hopefully they will spend the time and money to give this place a makeover in the near future..it needs it.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice because it is convenient for us. I was not wanting to stay the 2nd time but it was the location tipped the scales for our needs. The hotel shows a lot of wear, it really needs an infusion of updates. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ok hotel, clean and nothing special. Room was nicely appointed. Bed was a bit spongy and ended up with back ache due to lack of support but not to bad. Service was good and the front desk staff were very attentive. So A+ on service. Rated average as nothing really popped at this courtyard compared to some of the others I have stayed at that have been remodeled.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I travel to Natick quite frequently and will stay here every time from now on. They have a nice little restaurant - nothing too fancy, but solid. Great for when you do not want to drive around looking for something to eat. The bar tenders are very friendly and full of suggestions for when you do want to leave the hotel for a meal/sight seeing, etc. The reception area is also attended by some great folks who obviously love what they do. My only complaint is about the quirky pool hours. I wish it was open a little earlier in the morning and later in the evenings for those of us who have to squeeze our work outs around long business days.

Room Tip: Some rooms have loud A/C units - be ready to ask to move if you are a light sleeper.
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is a reasonably old property. Bedrooms were clean but dated. Price was high for the facilities. Bar service closed before stated time and was not too happy when called to serve. Breakfast in the morning was reasonable with good service. We used a conference room and the staff were helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was here on business. It was easy to get to with the GPS. The folks at the desk were great, but when I got to the room it smelled of cologne X10. I don't even know what a hotel can do about previous guests stinking the place out, but I couldn't stay in that room. They were very accommodating and moved me to another and the stay was great. The front desk guy came up and sorted it all out and I appreciate that. He helped carry my bags to the other room and really went out of his way to make my stay nice. I will be back!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I wanted to try something that is close to Boston and yet costs a lot less than what you would normally pay to stay in Boston/Cambridge. Parking is free! The room is nice and clean and have a decent restaurant/bar in the lobby in case you do not want to venture out. This hotel is close to Natick Mall and about 20 minutes to Boston via MA Tpk or Route 9. The staffs were friendly and did not charged us extra for checking out late.

Room Tip: You can stay on lower floors so you have the option to use the stairs as the elevator is a bit slow.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Sheraton Needham Hotel
Sheraton Needham Hotel
#2 of 3 in Needham

Been to Courtyard Boston Natick? Share your experiences!