“Great hike and view.”
Review of Peaked Mountain

Peaked Mountain
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Monson
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore woods roads through a former working forest and trek to a summit that rewards with panoramic views from Mount Wachusett to Vermont's Green Mountains.
Monson, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great hike and view.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I go here often because its not far from where I live and when I hike and make my way to the top its feels like I'm a thousand miles away.I love this place.The view is great and its not a bad hike.

Visited June 2013

Ojai, California
“Monson Native - Paul Webster”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I grew up in Monson. Peaked Mountain was the first real mountain I ever climbed. My father took my brother and me there when I was 12 (that would have been 1965). In those days, the trees to the west had not grown so high and one had an unobstructed view of the Connecticut River Vally. I now live in California but every time I go home, I usually climb good, old Peaked Mountain.

Visited September 2012
Willimantic, Connecticut
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

greens, weather, everything there is just amazing wooooww i can't wait till i visit it again with my friends

Visited April 2013
Belchertown, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hike”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great hike and the Trustees of the Reservations does a great job keeping this trail in beautiful shape. Terrific views particularly in the Fall.

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful hike”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great view from the peak. Nice walking trails. A little steep at first but the view is well worth it.

Visited September 2012