“Monson Native - Paul Webster”
Review of Peaked Mountain

Peaked Mountain
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Monson
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore woods roads through a former working forest and trek to a summit that rewards with panoramic views from Mount Wachusett to Vermont's Green Mountains.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I grew up in Monson. Peaked Mountain was the first real mountain I ever climbed. My father took my brother and me there when I was 12 (that would have been 1965). In those days, the trees to the west had not grown so high and one had an unobstructed view of the Connecticut River Vally. I now live in California but every time I go home, I usually climb good, old Peaked Mountain.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"scenery"
"parts"

Reviewed June 12, 2013

greens, weather, everything there is just amazing wooooww i can't wait till i visit it again with my friends

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great hike and the Trustees of the Reservations does a great job keeping this trail in beautiful shape. Terrific views particularly in the Fall.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great view from the peak. Nice walking trails. A little steep at first but the view is well worth it.

1  Thank annebubkgs