“Elegant Property with Welcoming Hosts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monson
Lord Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Monson B&B and Inns
NJ
“Elegant Property with Welcoming Hosts”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

The Lord Manor is a lovely property that has been tastefully and elegantly renovated and decorated. Jeff and Ed were lovely hosts and took the time to not only welcome us, but share some of the interesting history behind the property. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and at home. The rooms were wonderfully appointed and comfy. My hubby and I will definitely keep The Lord Manor in mind for our next jaunt to Mass.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Jeff and Ed were absolutely the most amazing hosts! I read the fantastic reviews on trip advisor before booking and let me just say that anything that could be written is an understatement! I proposed to my girlfriend that weekend and Jeff and Ed helped make the special weekend perfect by reserving us the best table in a restaurant they suggested in North Hampton and then loaning us a GPS so we could get there without a hitch. I mean, they just went above and beyond! Plus, the breakfast was delicious! Eggs from the chickens they raise and honey from the bees Jeff keeps. And the beautifully decorated home and landscape is breathtaking. We will definitely return again and again. Thanks Jeff & Ed!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed May 18, 2010

This was my 2nd stay at Lord Manor and didn't hesitate for my return trip to MA to stay there again!! The owners go above and beyond for their guests and the B&B is super clean and meticulous! The breakfast just as good as I remembered it and can't wait to make this an annual trip and of course stay there!! Thanks again Jeff and Ed ;)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2010

I hope everyone has the chance to experience this B & B. Ed and Jeff are more than owners, they are sweet, funny, social, maticulate & very knowledgeable. The smell when you first walk is is wonderful. But for me, the best was the sheets & the towels. SOFT & LUXURIOUS...not flimsy like at some B & B's..pure luxury.The details make this place amazing. I talked with Ed & Jeff & had coffee in the kitchen and was able to hear all about the history of the home & all the love they have poured into it. When I say they went "above and beyond" I truly mean it. I was there for 2 days. I was leaving & my rental car would not start. so Ed, without a blink, offered to drive me to Bradly airport. So we hopped into the volvo and off we went. Superior customer service. I will sing from the rafters to tell everyone I can about this wonderful place & the wonderful men who run it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
boston ma
Reviewed August 3, 2009

The house was amazing - immacualte and tastefully decorated. Rooms were very comfortable and spotless. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts incredible. If you are in Western Mass and need a place to stay look no further. This place is fantastic.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
NJ/PA
Reviewed June 22, 2009

This review is long overdue ( my apologies to Ed and Jeff if you are reading this!)

I had the pleasure of staying here while on a business trip in MA. If you are ever in the area and need a place to stay look no further. This is what a B&B should be---warm and welcoming without being stuffy. My only recommendation for travelers---you need a car! Since I was without a car --hence the business trip----Ed and Jeff went out of their way ( above and beyond) to make my stay even more comfortable. Although most guests only get to enjoy breakfast I would like to share that Ed is a fabulous chef . Your kindness was very much appreciated.

I thank you again and hope to return one day with my husband and parents for the Brimfield Fair.

Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
connecticut
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Would highly recommend this B&B. Our rooms were beautifully decorated and immaculate, while our hosts, Jeffrey and Ed, were personality and thoughtfulness extraordinaire. Also, our delicious breakfast included eggs laid by their OWN chickens, whom you may meet in their coup under the carriage house.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank cozybrimfield
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monson
Old Sturbridge Inn & Reeder Family Lodges
Comfort Inn and Suites Colonial
Southbridge Hotel And Conference Center
Howard Johnson Express - Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Ludlow
Wilbraham Inn
Wilbraham Inn
#1 of 1 in Wilbraham

Been to Lord Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!