“Worst!!!!!!!”

Primavera Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Millis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Primavera specializes in rustic Italian cuisine providing excellent food and service over the past 25 years. Offering the freshest ingredients and homemade specialties, such as our famous Veal Rustica with Mamma's handmade mushroom ravioli's, our classic Chicken, Veal and Eggplant Parmigianna, our delicious Homemade Pappardelle Abruzzese and the list goes on.. Our take out menu features our Classic Family Style dinner's starting at $21.95, Feeding a family of 4-6 including salad and our homemade bread. Our Family Style Dinner's feature our delicious pasta selections along with various chicken, veal and shrimp specialties as well as our family grill items at an affordable price! Let's not forget about our amazing Sunday Brunch! Available every Sunday (September - June). Just $15.95 Per adult and $10.95 Per child, you can't beat it! Ask about our Semi-Private Brunch parties accommodating anywhere from 25-100 guests!
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Worst!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Avoid this restaurant at all cost! I ordered the seafood platter and received burnt clams and dried up shrimp! The sauce on the lasagna tasted like it came directly out of a can. The service was similar to the food, Awful! This was the worst restaurant experience! I will never return!

• Visited June 2013
Briana M, Manager at Primavera Ristorante, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Hello,

I wanted to send you a personal apology for your experience last summer. The restaurant is now under new management and we have been making many positive changes over the last few months. We are really excited about the return of our original executive chef who has some really fun and exciting new specials for this upcoming year! We strive to create the best possible experience for each person that walks through our doors and I hope that you will reconsidering returning and check out all of the changes and improvements that we have been making!

Briana Musto
Restaurant Manager

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Our Last Visit”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We reviewed this restaurant over a year ago with a very positive review and have been back several times since. However, each of our visits since that last review have been bad. Our visit this past week was not only our most recent, but it certainly will be our last. The service is terrible, the food is terrible, the value is no longer worth the experience.
We once again went on Wednesday for the weekly specials. Once again we were greeted by three (yes, three!) hostesses as we entered. What they all do we will never know but on this day we noted that there was only one server on the floor for about a half dozen occupied tables. We apparently shared her with all of the other tables. So we waited about ten or fifteen minutes for her to greet us, another ten or fifteen minutes to deliver our drinks...you get the drill.
When she did deliver the drinks, my cocktail was mostly melted ice and faintly the mix that I expected. With an already overpriced drink what is to be gained by serving a watery cocktail?
After another long wait our server finally brought us our salad...not our appetizer but our salad, Our dressings were both watery. I poured my Gorgonzola dressing out of the cup because it was so diluted. My wife did the same.The salads were uneventful.
When the appetizer, a beef and risotto ball, finally arrived we were ready for our main course and not an appetizer. To make it worse, the appetizer was tasteless and useless.
So were the main courses.
I had the Veal Rustica, which was veal with mushrooms and ravioli in what appeared to be a Marsala sauce. The veal was good and relatively tender. The rest was soggy and tasteless. My wife had the Seafood Casserole. She said it was good but about average with what she expected.
The price was great, the experience was not. We have been going to this restaurant and it's predecessors for over twenty five years. This now will be our last visit. We will not go again.

• Visited June 2013
Boston
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

nice enough. Food was just okay. Not so thrilled with the "ambiance" and the menu choices are somewhat limited. Not great value but still ...a nice restaurant in town is always good to take friends out to.

Visited January 2013
Milford, Connecticut
“Delicious dinner”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food was delicious and atmosphere beautiful. We loved the homemade pastas as well as the seafood selections. Our server was attentive and helpful. You feel like you are dining in Italy. We will definitely dine there again.

• Visited March 2013
Massachusetts
“Primavera Ristorante-Best Moderately Priced Restaurant”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Walking in to Primavera Ristorante, you feel like you are dining in Italy. After reading the menu, you still feel like you are dining in Italy. The food at Primavera is always reliably great. The menu is creative and every meal is made to order. The most difficult decision is what to order. There is something for everyone. The menu offers everything from sirloin steak to homemade pastas with options. The all important red sauces are rich and delicious, and the other sauces are unique and well seasoned.
I ordered off the specials menu which offered reasonably priced entrees that included soup (pasta fagioli) and desert. I had chicken parm over lasagna. My date had a huge perfectly cooked sirloin steak. We each ofered a Caesar salad complete with the option of anchovies. The wine list is extensive and had reasonably priced excellent wines.
The atmosphere is beautiful. It is my favorite local romantic place to dine, although it is also my favorite place to have a quiet dinner with a friend or host a celebration. My server was A+ in every way. another point about Primavera is they offer a family dinner take out menu which includes salad, bread and a large tray with an entree. It is the best deal around and better than anything I could whip up to feed a small crowd. On Sunday they offer a fantastic Sunday brunch. It is my favorite local quality restaurant around and guaranteed to please any palette, offers great service in a lovely, quiet atmosphere. Very affordable for what you get.

• Visited March 2013