“Best chicken parm you'll find ...and only $9.99!”

Budabing's 50s Cafe
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Millis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had dinner at Budabing's tonight. It's a 50's diner type restaurant. The chef/ manager Doug is phenomenal. We started with mozzarella stubs recommended by the waitress - best my mother & I have ever had! Pretty sure they are prepared fresh - definitely not the frozen stuff! For entrees, I had the chicken parmigiana which was out of this world! A generous portion, lightly fried and very moist. A little too much cheese for me, but cheese-a-holics will be thrilled. Mum went for the foot long hot dog, fries and sautéed onions & mushrooms. She loved it! We'll be adding Budabing's to our favorite places!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

My family went to Budabings for the first time last night. There is a limited selection of full service restaurants in the Millis area, so this is where we ended up after a late soccer game. Upon entering, it's a small, but homey interior, albeit a bit stuffy/smokey from the open kitchen. The restaurant was full, and considering it was almost 8 p.m. on a Wednesday night, we took that as a sign that the food was good. The menu is extensive with old favorites such as meatloaf, along with a big selection of salads, sandwiches and also pizza. My husband and I both ordered salads as our main course, and they arrived overflowing and more than enough for a meal. Everything was fresh and good tasting. Fish and chips and surf and turf were my kids choices, and both finished up with no complaints. The service was good and overall we were happy with our meal. It's a simple place with simple food. Nothing I would go out of my way to get to again, but more than happy to visit if I'm already in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Very Popular, but not my favorite in the area. Fine service, ordinary food.

1  Thank EagleEyeBoston
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We have been going to Budabings for many years and have never been disappointed. The menu is filled with comfort food like meatloaf to pizza to pasta to amazing breakfast. I have tried many different things over the years and would recommend everything on the menu. It is noisy and there is a jukebox with a variety of music. But a great place to bring the family. It can get very warm in there due to the brick oven and large windows. They do not take reservations so you might have a wait and there is no place to sit while you wait.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

a good place to eat they have good food and terrific staff.They are not expensive either. It has a very nice atmosphere and is not loud atleast the times i have been there.I would reccomend this restaraunt to families with kids.

Been to Budabing's 50s Cafe? Share your experiences!