“Surprisingly good for a chain”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Millbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Friendly and attentive server! Great food. This restaurant knows how to treat its patrons right. Dining out does not get much better than this and we highly recommend this restaurant. Located in a mall area.
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Longhorn is surprisingly good for a chain restaurant. The vegetable sides are usually overcooked and tasteless so I avoid them. But everything else I've had has been pretty good. Drinks can be weak but that's expected in a chain. For what it is, I think it's a little expensive but more worth the money than any other restaurant in the Shoppes at Millbury so sometimes we suck it up for the sheer convenience.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Four of us stopped in for lunch about noon this Wednesday. The place was busy as usual but we were seated right away by a very courteous staff member. I had the prime rib and cheese grinder which was very good. It was accompanied by the shrimp and lobster soup, which was very thick and tasty. My wife had a burger with mushroom that she said was delicious. Our 3rd had the chicken Caesar salad which was large and excellent. Our 4th had the chicken sandwich which he liked very well.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Love the decor of this restaurant. I had the outlaw rib eye and my wife had the filet. Both were cooked exactly as we liked - I love mine rare and she likes her's medium. My steak was delicious and tender, could not have asked for a better cut of meat. Wish we lived closer as it's about a 40 min. drive to get there from our home, but it was worth it last night.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

The Longhorn Steakhouse at the Blackstone Valley Mall is nicely decorated in Western motifs as expected with attractive wait staff dressed in jeans and black shirts. Lighting is low, but the place is too large to be intimate. It was like dining on a cruise ship. This is a very busy restaurant.

There were maybe 40 people waiting for tables, yet, we were seated within fifteen minutes as predicted. Our waitress was delightful and attentive and approached us immediately. We ordered drinks, steaks, and salads...and food came quickly. My steak was tasty, and the sides were good, but I don't like anything more than salt and pepper on the meat, and there seemed to be a salty rub of some kind on my 10 oz. filet. Tasty, but too salty. My companion ordered a porterhouse steak rare, and it had so much sinew and gristle, that he had difficulty finding a good portion on either side of it. Our waitress handled this well - and promptly got him a substitute filet mignon. He was satisfied.

I'm afraid that I have a prejudice against chain operations. This place is too big for me, too busy, and whatever they put on the steaks doesn't seem healthy to me. I probably won't be back.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Best damn chicken, seasoning was perfect fire crackers appetizers were excellent perfect patron margarita omg I could go on and on service amazing it

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!