“Hidden Gem”

Feng Asian Bistro and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Feng Asian Bistro and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Millbury
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Located in an out-door mall setting...don't overlook this spot for the chain restaurants that surround it. We kept it pretty conventional on our first trip there...the teriyaki steak was outstanding. The steak was perfectly cooked, the teriyaki sauce was light and flavorful -- not sticky or syrupy -- and the veggies on the plate were crisp, fresh, and well presented. This was a great dish, carefully prepared which leads me to want to try more dishes in the future (or just come back for the same teriyaki steak!!). We also tried the chicken pad thai which was good though not the best we've tasted. I liked the dimly lit atmosphere around the bar...which was a good scene. They also feature hibachi dining which would be fun in a larger group. They had good drink/beer specials that night as well, which was a good, affordable option. The service was friendly and good...overall a great spot!

• Visited September 2013

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
“Maybe it's what I ordered”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I really wanted to have a nice romantic dinner. With no kids, ready to really enjoy myself. We went on a Sunday afternoon and had the restaurant to ourselves, very dark and romantic setting. But, there was some kind of ballgame on in the little bar area for the staff to watch, and it got a bit distracting.

I ordered the Pad Thai, it was okay, great texture of noodles but not a strong flavor. Soy sauce did make it better. My husband ordered Fried rice and Sesame Chicken, it was very good and sweet, with a light buttery crust. At around $16 a plate for lunch, I think I was just hoping for a bit better quality than take out.

• Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Try the Pear Martini!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been here so many times - it is always yummy. We continue to return because of the quality of the food, the staff and the experience. The owner walks around to confirm you are enjoying your experience. The hibachi side is good, but the restaurant side is great!

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Very good experience all the way around!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Food, service, and atmosphere are all very good. Value is exceptional as price is very reasonable. We've been here many times and continue to go back due to the great experiences. We really enjoy the high service level of the hibachi but the dining area is very good, too. The sushi is also an excellent choice. You will not be disappointed here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank larry2810
Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Lack of Taste”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had Shrimp Pad Thai for $17 and although there was a good amount on the plate, it had no taste. My husband had spicy tuna and spicy salmon rolls and they were just "ok". This is my 2nd time at this restaurant. The first time I got take out and I was disappointed so I figured I'd try it again but it wasn't any better. The service was a very good and our waitress was very pleasant.

• Visited February 2013