“A great hotel, good location”

Courtyard Boston Milford
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just concluded a stay at this hotel for 3 nights. We requested a top floor and got it. The room was in excellent condition. The bathroom was obviously recently renovated and was in pristine shape. Nothing is worse than black mold on a hotel bathtub or tiles. None here !!!! The furniture and TV were recently renewed. The beds were absolutely wonderfully comfortable. We had a room with two full-size beds.
We did not partake of the hotel meals and won't comment either way. The hotel was hosting a slew of teenagers (soccer teams) and they managed to keep them occupied or otherwise quiet. Sometimes these groups get really rowdy but I must say that hotel management kept on top of things.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are quieter. The west facing outside rooms will have traffic noise from F...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris W
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay! I give a LOT of credit to the parents of the soccor groups that stayed with us, they along with the measures we put in place really can dictate a whole experience for all our guests and we are thrilled you enjoyed yours! We hope travels bring you back and we have another chance to host your stay, thanks again for the excellent comments on your stay with us!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed in Milford as I was in town for a family function and really wasn't sure where to stay. I picked the Marriott based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. It really was a nice place to stay, my room was clean and the decor was nice. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I was here for 3 nights and the only complaint I have was that it was noisy at night. The walls are a little thin and I could hear everything from people getting ice, talking, tv next door, and the alarm clock that someone couldn't work and it went off every 5 minutes from 4 a.m. - 5 a.m. It was a little tough as I had to be up early everyday I was in town and I got very little sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

THANK YOU for the great comments on the staff service and cleanliness! I'm sorry to hear about the noise from from the alarm clock and surroundings during your stay we understand the importance of a great nights rest, especially when getting ready for a long day at work.

It was great to hear you picked us because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor, we just found out we are now listed in the top 10% Worldwide for outstanding reviews and can tell you we take great pride in keeping that status!

I and the staff from the Milford Courtyard truly appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to your next trip to Milford with us. If I can be of any personal assistance to make your stay a great one please feel free to contact me and again thanks for the great review!

Joey - GM

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We are actually staying at this hotel right now and before we leave I wanted to make sure I wrote this. From the moment we arrived the hospitality was amazing!!!! We got a suite on the 4th floor which was so unexpected and perfect for my family if four. Room and hotel was extremely clean. Theresa at front desk and Brooke are just the best. Pool was alot of fun. Outdoor court yard was a nice touch and the bistro was yummy and who doesnt love starbucks!!!! Yes we will be returning soon and will also tell everyone about this place. Cant wait to go to the Southwick Zoo tomorrow :))))

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Rachael M
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Brooke and Theresa are Rock Stars who really enjoy taking care of our customers and will be so excited to hear that you enjoyed the upgrade with your family! We were glad to see you take advantage of the Southwick Zoo Package Special, what a great venue I have enjoyed it myself with my family and we hope you and your family had a great time! Pet any deer on the deer trail? We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit to Milford. THANK YOU for the INCREDIBLE review!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was recently in town on business and spent a week at this lovely hotel. On check in the staff was very helpful, offered some additional coupons and told me of the latest specials at the hotel. The room was very nice and spacious with a view into the courtyard. I realized I forgot a few items and it is very close to shopping for any essentials you may need plus a call to the front desk also proved helpful. Each day the room was cleaned and only things are changed if you ask leaving a great "green" component to the guest. I asked for some additional sugar packets as I drink tea and they were more than generous leaving quite a few- thank you! I hope to come back on my next visit to our office and appreciated the home away from home.

Stayed: April 2013
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you VERY much for the great review! I was excited to hear as my team will be that we will be your Home away from Home, we are grateful for the opportunity to make your next stay with us as good if not better than your last stay! Some new specials are coming out the beginning of May in the Bistro, we'll be glad to get you some more coupons so you can try them out....

Thanks again for the great review, we look forward to your next visit to Mlford and I hpe to get the opprotunity to meet you and be able thank you in person.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed in Milford because of its proximity to the starting line of the Boston Marathon and chose Marriott in order to use some of the points I accumulate. The facilities here are similar to other Courtyard's that I have stayed at, fairly recently remodeled. The property is very well maintained from the physical plant to the landscaping. The room and other facilities were clean and fresh. What makes this a wonderful hotel are the staff. Everyone we met was very helpful and gave that extra effort with a caring touch that is indicative of a well run hotel. Even the sad events at the Marathon did not affect their professionalism nor prevent them from engaging their guests.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dave,

Thank you very much for the kind words about the staff and we are thrilled you enjoyed the accomodations. We will remain "Boston Strong" and look for you for next years Marathon! We truly appreciate your business and are thankful for the great review!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stay here because it's close to my place of business, it's a company preferred hotel, and I earn Marriott points. The front desk staff is always great, the rooms are clean and the perfect size for a business traveler. The remodeled lobby is very appealing and I've taken advantage of their cafe when I arrive late at night. I just wish the fitness room was a little bigger. They have only 2 treadmills which are often both in use - I wish they had a few more machines including an elliptical.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words about our staff, they will be excited to hear of the great review you gave them! We truly appreciate the monthly business and THANK YOU very much for it! We look forward to next months opportunity to host your stay with us again!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Hello fellow travelers,

I've stayed at this Marriott property many times and it never lets me down. The staff is great and the rooms are always clean and well appointed. This will continue to be my preferred Marriott property while visiting the Milford area. A++ all the way.

• Stayed: April 2013
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you VERY much for the A++ rating and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to the next opportunity to host your visit to Milford and let us know if you need anything for that next trip! Enjoy your spring!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Best Western Milford Inn
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford

Been to Courtyard Boston Milford? Share your experiences!