“just simpel”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Ham Belgium
“just simpel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

we had room 234. The room was very simpel the matras was to soft ( for me ) The breakfast was also poor. Next time i choose another hotel

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LeoandMagda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Plainfield, Vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I needed a room in the Milford area on short notice and my local hotel of choice was fully occupied. So I crossed the street to the Comfort Inn. The room was fine and quiet; the WIFI worked; I left before breakfast. I had little interaction with staff, but have no complaints.

The price was a little more than I would have liked, nearly $90, but I didn't have any opportunity to make an on-line reservation.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank VTMountainGarden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Milford not expecting a whole lot and that's what we got. The staff especially Patti at the front desk,was very accommodating and friendly. She let us check in at 10:30am on Saturday and check out at 1pm on Monday Yeh! The breakfast was okay, typical continental, except for boiled eggs, fake fried eggs and yogurt. Overall we had a decent stay. The Gym room stunk and had four pieces of equipment so we had to open the windows to get fresh air. Their was no water in the gym and one towel it appears they didn't clean the room daily. Beyond that the room was very small with too much furniture. Overall was a moderate stay, nothing to write home about. But then you get what you pay for :->.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were in the area to attend the Broncos - Patriots game. The rate was great and worth staying the extra few miles (13) from Gillette Stadium. The hotel is located next to the 495 and made a quick journey to and from the game.

All of the staff were very friendly. Upon check-in we found our TV was not working properly and the staff put us in a new room - no questions asked.

The room was very clean, but the bathroom was a little worn.

The breakfast room was clean and spacious. The best surprise was the quality of the hot/cold breakfast that was served. One of the bext that I have experienced for a budget hotel.

Would definately return if the rate is the same - $75/night.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2011

I stayed here 3 nights last weekend. While the staff was friendly and helpful and the bed comfortable, the facility needs updating. Old carpets,. dingy wallpaper and the comforter had burn holes from cigaretes. I know it's tough in this ecomomy to be spending money but it would greatly improve the stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Tim M
Saint Rose, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed for 5 days, Staff was very helpfull and room was comfortable. There was a flat panel TV in the lobby but it did not work when I wanted to see the game. No ref or microwave in room I was told it was alright to use the microwave in the breakfast room by one desk manager and when I used it another clerk told me I could not be in the breakfast room except during breakfast. after the first day did not want to even get up and eat breakfast as it was not kept stocked uyp

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Michael L
rural hinterland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

Albgardis' husband writes:

I came here on a business trip with a co-worker a few days after a storm had bothered the area, and we learned that in MA people can get insurance-paid hotel rooms after a certain amount of days without electricity. That was why every hotel was full, and we had to take what we could get that night. We would normally not have chosen this hotel.

Strangely enough, though, they got the basics right! It is only a basic level hotel, but that was done right, I mean. No frills at all, but more than I expected.

My room seemed relatively large, there was a refrigerator near to my bed that gurgled all night. The In-Room Coffemaker could make 4 cups instead of one.

The bed was pretty large and comfortable to sleep in. Other reviewers have mentioned an issue with cleanliness, but I have not noticed anything dirty. Bathroom (tub shower combination) was clean also.

Good water pressure, but the fan could not get all the moisture out of the bath room from the shower. That made shaving tricky, as the one single mirror on the wall got steamy and I had to keep wiping it off. There was no shaving mirror, just that one regular mirror in the bath room.

I didn't use the Flat sceen TV at all, so I don't know what channels would have been available there.

Lighting in room was not very bright, reading a book would not have been easy had I wanted to.

In one corner of the room there was a wardrobe for hanging your clothes in. There was no closet.

Breakfast was free, nice! We had scrambled eggs, rolls, bagels, chilled yogurt, fresh fruit (bananas and apples), bread for making toast, and a do-it-yourself waffle maker. All in a nice walk down row, buffet style.

The eating area was seating about 30 people maybe, and the TV was on. It was nice. We ate there about 6.45 am, and we were not crowded, only one other table was occupied.

Front desk was friendly and flirty. Gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant in the area (Prezo).

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Albgardis T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Milford Inn? Share your experiences!