“Just lovely....”
Review of Prezo Grille & Bar

Prezo Grille & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Prezo Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 16
Description: Prezo "A Genuine Gem" (4 Stars) as noted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette is Milford's best restaurant. Dine in Prezo's casual yet elegant dining room or sit at the 30 seat horseshoe bar while watching the game on one of four plasma TV's. Prezo's also features the best Sushi in the Milford area!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Just lovely....”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Everything was wonderful, the food the service...not being rushed and able to truly enjoy a dining experience.

• Visited October 2013

Franklin, Massachusetts
“great atmosphere, great food ”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Came here on a first date with my now husband and have been loving it since! Never had a bad meal or experience. My only complaint is their increased prices, it's Milford not Boston it's just too high. I love the formaggio Italiano app, which isn't on the menu anymore but you can still ask for it. Everything is good even the sushi with sushi making station for you to watch. Wrap around bar is great to catch a game & have a beer or cocktail. Love this place!

Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Lunch with Friends!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to lunch with 2 others and we enjoyed it very much. The waiter was wonderful and attentive and offered suggestions and was well versed in the menu. I had the Mushroom Burger with came with fries or pasta salad. I opted for the fries and added a side of cole slaw (I'm a sucker for good cole slaw!). My friends had a Hamburger with fries and the other had the Chicken Venetian which looked and smelled oh so savory. Next time, I'm order it.

The decor is great and the ambience is too. There were quite a lot of people on this Columbus Day. Some looked like the "lunch bunch". It wasn't load as some of the reviews mentioned. I'll definietly go back again and again.

• Visited October 2013
Easton, Massachusetts
“Hidden Jewel!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here with a group on to try it out. The place was very busy and we were glad we made reservations. We had calamari as an appetizer which was great. Cioppino was great as well. Our server dropped by just enough to make sure we were taken care of , but not too much to disturb us. We will definitely be going back in the near future. The only downside was parking was tough if you want to park yourself. There is free valet however. Great to bring family and friends.

Spring Hill, Florida
“I eat here quite often”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I like this place. Not the best food I've ever had, but it is always good to very good. I eat here when I'm traveling for work, and I'm usually alone. I like this place because they have a large bar and they serve a pretty extensive menu in the bar.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Prezo Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!