“Boring menu, average food”
Review of Prezo Grille & Bar

Prezo Grille & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Prezo Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 16
Description: Prezo "A Genuine Gem" (4 Stars) as noted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette is Milford's best restaurant. Dine in Prezo's casual yet elegant dining room or sit at the 30 seat horseshoe bar while watching the game on one of four plasma TV's. Prezo's also features the best Sushi in the Milford area!
“Boring menu, average food”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

It has been a long time since I had a hard time finding something to eat in a menu. This is probably a good place to bring the kids (burgers, pizza), but not a great place for healthy options. Seems like everything is slathered in a sauce. Service was fine, food - not so much.

• Visited March 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“It would turn you against pizza”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We tried this place based on recommendations from the hotel. In one word "awful." It can't decide if it is an Italian restaurant or something else. We were hungry for real Italian food - meatballs, lasagna, but none to be found. The hostess started to seat us in the empty dining room and when we asked if we could sit out by the bar, she said "they are first come first serve" and walked away. We went to the bar area which had several empty tables and selected one. She seemed very annoyed. The staff is very young. I doubt if I saw anyone over 40. We finally decided on a mushroom/sausage pizza - with the "famous" homemade crust. It was enough to make me not want pizza for a very long time. Tasteless and greasy is the best explanation. Pizza hut is much much better. Had side salads which were unremarkable, but mine had huge chunks of the yellowed lettuce that is typically close to the core. The Italian bread with oil and spices is usually a treat in an Italian restaurant. How can they mess that up? It also was tasteless, very few herbs/spices.
It was not a good experience and we will never go back.

• Visited February 2013
Holliston, Ma.
“Great steak and fries!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've been to Prezo's a few times for lunch and dinner. The steaks are really tender and cooked to perfection, the fries are crispy as well as the onion rings. Service was good too :)

Visited December 2012
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Not Convinced...”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We heard from more than one reliable source that Prezo Grill is a fun and casual dining option in Milford. We had mixed results. We dined with friends we regulary eat out with - our first visit to Prezo while they had been there a few times. They love Prezo, and still do (and I consider our friends almost restaurant snobs), yet we are far from convinced.

Our Saturday 7:30pm reservation was accomodated without delay. The service was fine. The food was passable (though I personally found my chicken special not so special) - way too salty and the side lobster raviolis were hockey puck consistency. My entree was my third choice. When I tried ordering the first two items, the answer was the same - "It's not on the menu any longer". Well, if it's not on the menu, why is it on the menu? Answer: "We're about to release a new menu". Nice. My other gripe, and I fully acknowledge that this is not the restaurant's fault, is that the table next to us was as loud as any dining party I've ever encountered. It's a loud, casual restaurant, yet this party of six was annoying people sitting a lot further away than we were. What would you do? We stewed about it and endured.

We think we'll be back for a second shot at redemption, but Prezo will be on a shorter leash next time.

• Visited February 2013
Holliston
“Always check your take out”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food here is good, but twice I have gotten food to go and parts of it have been missing. The first time I called them and they said they would comp me a meal if I let them know. Well we all know that is not a good idea to order food and say you are getting it free because they messed up the first time. This past time, I was not able to eat the dinner I ordered last night because half of it (the better half) was missing. I went back today, told them it was missing and they gave it to me but the two people I spoke to never apologized, acted like they were doing me a favor giving it to me. I will not order take out there again.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank trans54

Been to Prezo Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!