“Good neighborhood tap”
Review of Prezo Grille & Bar

Prezo Grille & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Prezo Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 16
Description: Prezo "A Genuine Gem" (4 Stars) as noted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette is Milford's best restaurant. Dine in Prezo's casual yet elegant dining room or sit at the 30 seat horseshoe bar while watching the game on one of four plasma TV's. Prezo's also features the best Sushi in the Milford area!
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Food is ok. I come here for the great beer selection and an appetizer or two. They pour stone, dogfishhead and more..how can you go wrong!?

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The first time we went, we ordered off the menu and the meal was OK. The second time we ordered the lunch buffet as the price of $9.99 seemed reasonable. The food was not good. The service was good. Today we decided to give the buffet another try. Again the food was awful. McDonald's or KFC are better. Will not be going there again. It was a beautiful sunny day, but both times the window treatments were completely closed giving the atmosphere of a basement.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

went here solo while on business. the food was excellent, I had the seafood explosion, which was scallops, little necks and shrimp in a champagne broth. very good, and the perfect amount. The bread and oil served with the dish was excellent as well, very soft and tasty. I was dining alone at the bar, and felt a bit out of place, as everyone there was either a couple or a group. The bartenders were friendly and attentive, and it was nice to be able to have the full menu available at the bar. I was hoping to catch the thursday night nfl game, but there was a college game on and I left as soon as I was done eating. Glad I tried it, I'd probably try somewhere else next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great food, wide variety of choices. Fresh well prepared dishes served by friendly, efficient wait staff. A very good value!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Met a business colleague here for dinner. The parking lot was completely full so I had to park down the road. Service was good (sat at a high top). Server was attentive and kept our drinks full. Shared the calamari appetizer and it was nothing special. Very little taste. I had the lobster roll and it was good. Better than a national chain but a little pricey for what you get.

Been to Prezo Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!