“O.K.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nothing too special. The bartender seems interested in only the male customers which was sort of embarrassing to watch to be honest. But the food was great, and when the bartender did come over to give us our drinks she was pleasant and a good listener. Got our drinks right.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love Friday's but this one was not that good. Went for a dinner with coworkers. The service was good and our waiter was great. The food was not so good. I got the Korean Tacos, the tortillas were almost chip like hard, little meat was present and there was no hibachi sauce on them. We were in kinda of a hurry so asking to take it back was not an option. Very disappointing Fridays experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had tried this restaurant a couple of times 2 years ago and were VERY disappointed, actually walked out because the music was so loud and the service was terrible. There is new management and we tried it on a Sat night recently and were very pleased. Our waitress Allison was very friendly and helpful with the new menu items. My husband had the 6 oz sirloin and I tried a combo of shrimp, steak and chicken. Both meals arrived on time and were very good. This is close to home for us and we will be going back again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The first time we went it took so long to get our food, the waitress had to tell us that they were out of broccoli about 20 minutes after we ordered. The second time we went I had to send my burger back as it was burnt. I ordered their Strawberry Mohito and it was weak in flavor. We went back later that night and I ordered another one which was colorful, full of fruit, very tasty and presented very nicely.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a disappointment. Was traveling alone so I thought TGIF would be a great place as I'd feel comfortable and I have a couple of Friday's favorites so I could not go wrong. NOT. Floor was dirty around the area where I sat, spinach flatbread had a weird cheese and was overcooked, dinner came before I could have 2 bites of amy appetizer, my Jack Daniels steak was way overcooked and the usually delicious mashed potatoes tasted like powdered ones from a box. When my waitress finally did come back I politely told her that my steak was overcooked but I was hungry so it would suffice, but that the potatoes tasted like boxed and not like the ones I have in PA. When I said mine in PA had cheese she said she could bring me some shredded cheese. As the potatoes were cold by that time I did not think it would matter. As to the steak, she just said, "oh" and left. Very unusual for a Friday's as I cannot remember ever having a bad meal there. Also it was almost empty due to the July 4th holiday (this was July 2nd) so service and timing should have been impeccable. Bar scene looked fun but dinner was anything but. Paid the $30 and left, very disappointed but happy my Friday's in Exton , PA is far better and much closer!!

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!