All reviews double tree cookies sports bar the executive lounge wedding reception great hotel wedding party business trip indoor pool would stay here again fitness center room was clean and comfortable convenient location off the highway omelet front desk staff staff was friendly
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Was there on business the location was great for my commute easy access to freeway , large comfy bed and decent room. Internet access wasn't the best I've had on my travels but not the worst either . Staff were helpful and friendly , nothing to complain about

1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed January 29, 2017

The bed was old, uneven, lopsided, and sinked by the next morning. The bed hurt my back all week. The bathroom has a lot of water stain. shower low pressure. Towels are old. Time to replace them. Walls and carpet are old and dirty. This place needs an upgrade and remodeling

2  Thank plpham1974
Jeff L, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate it! I know our front office team has been in touch with you recently regarding your feedback. We will be replacing all of our mattresses later this year, which will ensure a restful nights sleep for all guests. We have also followed up with our housekeeping team and shared your comments with them regarding the towels and cleanliness. Comments such as these are great tools for training.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

My husband and I toured a couple of wedding venues and knew as soon as we met with Marie that we wanted our wedding at the Doubletree in Milford, MA. It was exactly what we were looking for and had the best pricing out of the other venues we visited. We booked the gold package and paid a bit extra for another entree option for our guests and passed hors d'oeuvres but were very impressed with all of the extras that the package came with- floral centerpieces from Lucille's in Uxbridge, unlimited cocktail consumption at the cocktail hour, 4-layer cake from Konditor Meister, overnight suite accommodations, etc.. We wanted a "one-stop shop" for our guests with the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and a block of rooms all at one location. The most important aspects of the venue for us was the food, pricing, and location (close to a major highway) and the Doubletree did not disappoint at all.

Marie was extremely hospitable and helpful throughout the planning process. She answered all of my questions and I felt very at ease with her assistance. The in-person meetings we had were great- from the initial tour with my husband, to the tour with both sets of parents, to the tasting (which was SO good), to the final meeting (with Cris) to discuss final touches.

For the rehearsal, Cris led the bridal party as to what to do and where to go. This was great because I went in having no idea how to run a rehearsal. She mapped out how the actual ceremony would run which kept me at ease. The day before the wedding, I was able to drop off all of the decorations and supplies for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and the staff at the Doubletree set everything up exactly as I wanted.

As an event planner, I asked a few of my friends from random friend groups what they thought of the wedding. They said it was really organized and had smooth transitions, that the cocktail hour in the pool area was very different and classy with the fountains (and hot - so if you have a fall/winter wedding, make sure the doors stay propped!), and that the food was delicious (my husband and I both LOVED the chicken even though he's a steak guy but our guests said the filet was cooked to perfection that they could cut it with a fork).

Overall, we had a fantastic experience working with Marie and Cris and would recommend this venue to any wedding couple!

Room Tip: The largest suite is 501.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angel L
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Stayed here on business the week of 1/16/17. Decor is a bit dated, but staff is friendly and room was clean. On site restaurant was pretty good and reasonably priced. Likewise, with breakfast. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Will stay again.

1  Thank 212GregW
Reviewed January 14, 2017

I have stayed here on business a couple of times and will stay here again when my business takes me to this area. It is a standard Doubletree Hotel and there are no surprises (which I regard as a very positive thing). The staff is friendly and professional, the rooms are clean, the restaurant food is good, and the price is fair.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank samueltlogan
Jeff T, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Thank you Samuealtlogan for the 4 star review. We are delighted to be your hotel of choice in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!