“Fabulous”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Milford
center conway, United States
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Love the comfy and relaxed atmosphere here. Staff is friendly and always make me feel welcomed and at home. have used the pool in the past and enjoyed it tremendously. I am just very comfortable here and it is close to where I need to be.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The DoubleTree Boston Milford is a best kept secret. What a nice hotel and even better price of $98.00 per night. The Staff is very friendly and attentive. The location is great. I-495 is a few feet away. They have 2 resturants and outdoor and heated indoor pool as well as a fitness center. When I arrived I was handed a warm chocolate chip cookie too. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Franklin, but no more..DoubleTree is the place to stay! The only disappointed thing was..in their welcome booklet it stated that we would have turn down service at night, with a sweet treat waiting for us. I was looking forward to that, but it didn't happen.

Room Tip: the 5 th is there executive floor.
Clinton, ME, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was attending a high school class reunion being held at this facility and it was very convenient to be able to stay at the same place and not to have to travel to another hotel. I do not like to do night driving and once I checked in I did not have to leave the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTMilford, E Commerce Manager - Maureen Belanger at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are so glad that your class chose to have their reunion here in our ballroom and that you were able to take advantage of the convenience of staying here as well. We are glad all went well and hope to see you for the next reunion.
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Doubletree, Milford for a 3 day event. We have stayed before and the hotel is comparable to other 4-5 star hotels in the city but at a fraction of the price. The rooms were super clean, elegantly appointed, and they were able to accommodate my many allergies. The staff are superior to most places I have stayed. The function itself was wonderful-lunch, dinner and breakfast all terrific. The overall stay was exceptional. I cannot say enough about the management, cleanliness and quality of our stay. This place is a hidden jewel and easily accessible off the main highways.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review this hotel and thank you for the many positive comments. We are glad that your stay with us was satisfactory and that we were able to accommodate your allergies. We are glad you mentioned that as it is important for others to know that we do our very best at trying to accommodate special requests such as changing the pillows or using different cleaning products. We look forward to seeing your group again next year.
Westchester County New York
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had a room with 2 queen beds for $149. It was clean and came with a microwave and fridge. We were near the elevator so it was a little noisy but the beds were at the other end of the room so not a big problem. The bathroom was a good size, no compromises. I liked the real face soap as opposed to the cheaper, harsher stuff. Breakfast was not included - $14 pp - but was much better than I expected. A full buffet with pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, several juices and an omelet station.

Harvard, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel was very friendly with great service, the rooms were outstanding, comfortable, clean and warm. The workout room was small but great and I was the only one in there so it did not matter the size. The buffet breakfast was very good. The lobby was decorated lovely

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Gardiner, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. I have stayed there before and find it to be a little on the "pricey" side but an excellent choice as far as cleanliness, up-to-date and in general very cheerful and comfortable to stay at

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Residence Inn Boston Franklin
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford? Share your experiences!