“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I ate here last week - the restaurant was very good. The food and service were very good. The place was packed - I don't think there were any spare tables. I'll be back

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I stopped at here by chance. You can almost drive by and not even notice there is a restaurant. We are so happy that we discovered it. They have a good selection of dishes that include fish and shrimp. (we don't eat meat) Rice and beans are excellent. We've tried quite a few items and have loved all. Shrimp fajitas, fish tacos are very good. We can't speak for the steak items, having never ordered them.

Wait staff are usually very friendly and if you want to practice your Spanish, this is a good place. However, they do speak English as well.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

First time at this Acapulcos and so happy we tried it. The inside is very Mexican and inviting. Food was delicious as was the pitcher of El Presidente Margaritas.
Had the fish tacos and they were made to order as one person was gluten free. Everything was so good! From the salsa and chips down to the order of French Fries for a toddler. We will definately go back!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I ordered the Cancun Chimichanga- which was large flour tortilla wrapped with cheese and your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork or shredded beef, with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream on top. I chose the chicken, I asked for no beans so they gave me extra rice. It was so darn good!! I also had a Strawberry-Banana Colda, which was also yummy. The warm chips and salsa they give you is good, the salsa is spicy. The staff is friendly and service was good. We had a 20 minute wait on a Friday Night at 7- so it wasn't too bad. I will return!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Have eaten here many many times. Service, Portions, food quality and the nachos are all great. Flan is to die for...so the first this I do is ask the staff to keep one aside for me (they just run out of flans sometimes...:P). The place is always packed and has loads of options to chose from.

Been to Acapulcos? Share your experiences!