“Heaven!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's Coffee House
Reviewed September 2, 2007

Joe's coffee house is by far my favorite place around here. Dunkin, Honey Dew, and Starbucks can't even compare. First of all, the owner, Charles is the nicest guy I've ever met. He is so friendly, and really tries to get to know his customers. Second, the coffee is incredible! They have a coffee flavor of the day, and like 500 different kind of lattes. There is so much variety. The food is delicious, and everything is so fresh, and to top it all off the couches make everything so comfy and great to bring friends, study etc. I would recommend Joe's to everyone!

2  Thank giggles24
Reviewed February 28, 2007

I live almost an hour away, but stopped in twice while I was in town buying a new car. The owner (Joe??) is extremely friendly and professional. He's set up a few cafe tables and comfy couches in this unlikely strip-mall-like location. My coffee (Red Barn brand) was top-notch, and so was the breakfast muffin I had on the side. I enjoyed his company along with the Boston paper he'd left out for patrons. I'd like to see this small local business thrive, so stop in and check it out.