“Great Italian.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Sorrentos' is a great little Italian restaurant where the food is always excellent and the prices very reasonable. We brought a friend there a few months ago and have been back twice since then. Ask about their weekday specials too. On the weekends they have a piano player. I try a different dish every time I eat there and I have yet to be dissappointed. The portions are good sized and you will walk out the door with a happy sytomach!

1  Thank ricka..

Reviewed February 4, 2011

Great thin crust pizza made in a wood fired oven, dreadful customer service

1  Thank jfw1024
Reviewed June 23, 2010

We live in the area and have gone a couple of times in the past few years, but not crazy about the part of town where Caffe Sorrento is located. However, have to say that we had a pleasant experience this evening as a party of 6. We all split a terrific and generous portion of the calamari appetizer and everyone seemed to enjoy their meals of veal and chicken rollatini, lasagne, and osso bucco. I had the eggplant parm. and it tasted more homemade than the usual crunchy breadcrumb crust product that is probably bought frozen from an outside supplier. All our meals were from $11-$16 and included salad or soup and bread basket. The calamari app. was $7. It looked like the front end of the house was Italian--good sign. Wish the interior was not so "ordinary." I'm thinking we'll be back sooner rather than later for a glass of the house Gabbiano Chianti and an order of the calamari.

1  Thank CCCHome
Reviewed January 23, 2010

My wife and I have dinner at Caffe Sorrento's between 6 to ten times a year. Its a local pub style italian restarant with 10 star dishes. They also have Great Brick oven Pizza, and nice cold Beer from the tap. I usually get the Chicken Florantine and I love it. My wife usually gets a seafood dish and Im always trying to get a taste of her meal and its aways to die for. We also like to get the Calamari as an appitizer and its always very fresh, it just melts in your mouth. Most meals are in the $11.99 range. You cant beat the price.

1  Thank levijl
Reviewed July 30, 2008

We eat at Cafe Sorrento's at least twice a week and have done so for over 5 years...The food is consistently wonderful with fresh flavors...if you like fresh fish I reccomend the fresh haddock ..I personally rate it above any of those famous seafood places.

Nothing is ever a problem at Cafe Sorrento's....if they have the ingredient in the kitchen they will make it to you pleasure...like having your own personal chef.

Weekends there is not only great food but try your hand at karaoke....

Wood fired pizzas and a glass of wine what cold be better..

Joanne

2  Thank gj9441

Been to Caffe Sorrento? Share your experiences!