“Mexican Fun and Great for the Kids”
Review of Alamo

Alamo
Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love the Alamo - the best salsa and chips. Brown paper tablecloths and crayons to keep the kids busy. The place is always bustling, so a few noisy young kids do not bother anyone. My favorites include the Veggie Burrito and Taco Salad. Nice kids menu and free refills on the soft drinks. It is the first place my kids ask to go. Service is always fast.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went to eat at the Alamo after hearing it was such a great place. I went inside with my friend and it was dark. We sat down and the table was dirty and sticky. Asked the waitress to clean the table but it was never really clean. our shoes stuck to the floor.
We moved outside and ate on the tables out there. Better than being inside. The food was ok not great but we ate.
I have never been back there.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Alamo has a relaxed, outdoor patio for dining which is great for when my family brakes from the Milford bike path. We walk or ride our bikes to the outdoor space and enjoy cool drinks and fun meals.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Over the years I have met with a friend here for dinner. Tonight was that night. We settled into a booth upstairs as there was a private party that took up the entire first level. We had never eaten upstairs, I liked it better then down, it is cozier and more private. I had my usual, the chicken fajitas, as always they were wonderful, hot and flavorful and plenty of them. My friend decided to have the same. We spent about an hour and a half chatting and catching up, never feeling rushed, but always tended to.
Though my visits are infrequent, I enjoy eating here, it is consistent in food and service,it is a sure bet.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Planned to have a nice night w/ my family after a long day, restaurant was dirty to begin with.
We sit down, waitress friendly, ordered our meal, first bite to the burrito.....a HUGE piece of GLASS in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from this place. In the end of it, they offered me to take the rest of the burrito home??!!!!! Really????!!!!!! And presented me with the check! UNBELIEVABLE!

1  Thank bernardo l

Been to Alamo? Share your experiences!