“As authentic as it gets in NE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alamo
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Massachusetts
“As authentic as it gets in NE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Out of the way but worth the trip. Great meican food with great service and price.

Visited February 2012

Massachusetts
“Another solid meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

When I go for Mexican in Milford I want solid authentic food. Alamo fits the bill with its consistency and authentic flavors. It is locally owned and priced right for weekly dining.

Visited April 2012
New York City, New York
“good to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

great food amazing prices. decorated very well, and the service was great.

Visited April 2012
Glendale, New York
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was traveling with my mother from out of state. We were really surprised by all of the great restaurants in the Milford area. We decided to try Alamo one night for dinner. We drove up to find people sitting outside and a live band playing! It was a really cool vibe. We went inside and I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. I thought it was going to be more of a bar type of scene rather than a nice restaurant. I don't eat meat other than fish, so I found my way to the Buffalo fish wrap, and I couldn't have been happier. I usually don't eat the rice that comes with these dishes, but I ate Alamo's! It was great. Great flavor, not too many spices, just perfect. Their chips and salsa were great as well, but you can't really judge by that. My mom had one of the platters that give you an enchilada, tostada and taco. She said it was very good. Overall, I really liked this place. The experience, the waitstaff was very friendly, and most importantly the food was good! Check it out.

Visited May 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

There are outside tables in the warm weather and the place is always hopping! Very nice staff.