“Wine and Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
north Truro
“Wine and Pasta”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife raved about her spaghetti and meatballs with Bolognese sauce. My meal was good and the waiter was witty and attentive.

Visited October 2012

Bisbee, Arizona
“Did not dissapoint”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Grew up in the area, but now live in rural AZ. I know how great the Itallian food is in the area with such a steeped Itallian heritage. Looked on Trip Advisor saw they were ranked first of five Italian joints in town. Showed up, sat a the bar, got the haddock special with tomatoes, butternut squash side. Awesome. Very fresh, not heavy. They went perfectly together. Pizza looked great as well. Wine list was expansive and our house selections by the glass were great and reasonable. The bartender thought she was a rock star--maybe she was but the service was fast and attentive. If I go back I will get a table as the atmosphere looked nice on the restaurant side.

• Visited September 2012
Huron, Ohio
“That's Italian!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Very good Italian food. I had Veal Parmigiana and husband had the Rigatoni and meatballs. We wanted to try because of the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. If we are ever in this area again we will definetly be back. Large portions so I had enough for lunch tomorrow and so glad I have a refrigerator in our hotel room!

1 Thank Susan F
Concord
“Great Food.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The spag and meatballs were de-lish. My husband had the BBQ special. It was great. We will be going there again next time we are in milford.

Visited June 2012
Cornwall, Vermont
“Superb Italian food.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was unbelievable!!! The food was amazing and extremely plentiful. Very good on all aspects.

Visited March 2012